The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
slyfox your responds are the MOST pathetic attempts at hiding a poorly runned site that i have ever seen to be quite honest with u.. u KNOW that im right and all u did was try to justify how badly this site is runned...u know theres a reason why the two sites ive mentioned has more people making threads therefor making there respective sport more open to the public so they talk about things that even mattered...the fact that people DONT make threads as much as the views this site gets [obviously views will always be more of compared to threads made] shows u that people ARE SCARED to make threads..who wants there shit moved to a section that nobody views???? i dont..NOBODY does..

SO WE DONT MAKE AS MANY THREADS AS WE WOULD LIKE TOO..

u dont need 30 damn forums!!! everyother forum gets 1 VIEWER u goof...

your response was disgrace at best and i dont think im goin to take your response to this seriously...this site NEEDS one change and ONE change only:

The freedom to make threads about anything we WANT in the main section.. if u wanna make raw and smackdown forums seperately FINE..but dont tell us that we can only talk about RECENT SHIT on the MAIN WWE FORUM which gets the most views u halfwit..all the mods here are EGG HEADS.

Here at WZ Forums, we do things a little differently, instead of our main focus being on the "quantity" of discussion, it's on the "quality" of discussion. It's one thing that we and the majority of posters feel makes us stand out from other wrestling forums. So whilst we don't get as many posts as the forums you refer to, we do get the same amount of views, and I feel that's a testament to the quality of posts on here that people enjoy reading the discussions and debates that happen. For the record, the average new posts/threads made on this site has shot up in the past year, so the fact is we must be doing something right.

As far as "disgrace" responses go, I think you need to look in the mirror on here, I don't mind criticism of this forum, in fact, I encourage it if it's constructive, but coming on here calling us "egg heads" amongst many other sophisticated insults isn't the right way to go about it. If you can't respond civilly then this will be the last response you get from any staff member, because we have a forum to run and don't exactly need to read a post full of insults from people like you.

Just a quick note on the complaint thread:

1. There are two ways to make a complain. Respectfully and disrespectfully. What some of you saw "goblin" do was a textbook disrespectful complaint. It's easy for someone to blame others when they don't know how to follow simple rules, or worse yet, blame the rules themselves. It's okay to complain if you feel a certain way, but calling people names, swearing, etc. doesn't make us respect you or your position, and in fact, it only earns you another infraction. Conversely, a respectful complaint is often met by an honest response by a member of staff, and I have always asked the staff to respond to complaints as respectfully as they are made.

2. For those of you posters who respond to complaints, the staff appreciates you stepping up, but please don't. You don't need to sink to their level, and often you just end up being infracted yourselves. Just let the staff handle these, please.

Listen, some guy called nightshifloser gives me an infraction because he wasn't on his job and left "spam" replies in the thread. Meanwhile, in that very same thread I was on topic and already posted something of relevance to the thread topic before I came back in to respond to the "spam". All I did was simply correct somebody in that "spam" reply. Next thing you know I get an infraction even though the nightshifloser left that "spam" comment up there too long for it to bait people in. And as a result, I get an infraction. I think it's ridiculous and I think it should be removed.

The post you replied to was not spam. It may have had a factual error, but it was not spam. As I've said in the Infraction message, and in numerous PMs with you, your reply could have been sent to the poster through rep or PM. That's what those applications are for.

You had 2 previous infractions for spam, so you should know the rules by now.

It is not your job to correct another poster when they spam. I assure you that if someone spams, then they will have their post removed soon enough and a warning/infraction could be coming their way. Since you DID spam as well, then you receive an infraction.

Net time simply report a spam post and we will deal with it.

Listen, some guy called nightshifloser gives me an infraction because he wasn't on his job and left "spam" replies in the thread. Meanwhile, in that very same thread I was on topic and already posted something of relevance to the thread topic before I came back in to respond to the "spam". All I did was simply correct somebody in that "spam" reply. Next thing you know I get an infraction even though the nightshifloser left that "spam" comment up there too long for it to bait people in. And as a result, I get an infraction. I think it's ridiculous and I think it should be removed.

Do you honestly expect NSL to be available for all posts 24/7? That's ridiculous.

We do have G-Mods to come in and Mod to assist the Section Moderators, as the Section Mods can't be there 24/7 .... however they have the entire forum to look after. Therefore, they may not be able to get there as timely because they have more responsibility.

You can use the Report Post feature to report any problems you may see, but as is customary with most every other forum, we ask that posters NOT play the role of Moderator. It isn't your job. Just use the Report Post feature for anything that may be against forum rules. And that will bring it to the G-Mods' attention much faster.

Listen, some guy called nightshifloser gives me an infraction because he wasn't on his job and left "spam" replies in the thread.
Perhaps he was, I don't know, busy with life? Or sleeping? While we have a crack Staff here, it's not like we patrol these boards every minute of every day. To ask us to is just asinine, especially considering how much we get paid to moderate/admin the boards.

Which is nothing.

Meanwhile, in that very same thread I was on topic and already posted something of relevance to the thread topic before I came back in to respond to the "spam". All I did was simply correct somebody in that "spam" reply.
Except their reply wasn't spam. If you wanted to correct them, you need to have your post not be spam as well.

Next thing you know I get an infraction even though the nightshifloser left that "spam" comment up there too long for it to bait people in.
Actually, it was probably left up there because it wasn't spam.

And as a result, I get an infraction. I think it's ridiculous and I think it should be removed.
Wait, let me see if I understand your position. Because a moderator who does the job for free, wasn't online every moment of every day and didn't remove a comment that didn't violate the rules in any way, you decided to go ahead and break the rules of the forum, in a manner that contributed nothing to the thread discussion, and now want that infraction removed?

While that's a remarkable case you present, I'm going to have to go with "no".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back