The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if here's the right place , But I was really shocked to see there is no NEXUS avatar in WZ collection.

I hope you put it in asap.

Avatars get updated at the most yearly, by the time we get round to it the Nexus will be done with I'm sure. The reason for this is there are a good 500 or so and they do take quite a bit of space on the server.

Patch to redirect all SELECTs to slave (localhost) not main sql master implemented
This should get rid of the errors that you've been reporting.

I'm currently having a problem with the forum new posts. I refresh my browser and click on a link that shows new post, however, when I get into the thread it shows no new post and I have to refresh four or five time to get the post to show up only to have it mess up again once I click out of the thread.

It's been doing that a lot lately. Buffaloed (tech admin at Crave) is working on it and should have a solution soon.

Since a lot of people have been informing you guys of recent problems, I've encountered a "WrestleZone Forums Database Error" every time I try to access my Private Messages. I can't see the messages that I've sent, or received.

However, all the other features work. I can send PM's and stuff. I sent a dummy PM to myself to see if I can view the message... but I am unable to. Any ideas?

EDIT: I've logged out and logged on, delete cookies/history, page refreshes... still same problem.

Since a lot of people have been informing you guys of recent problems, I've encountered a "WrestleZone Forums Database Error" every time I try to access my Private Messages. I can't see the messages that I've sent, or received.

However, all the other features work. I can send PM's and stuff. I sent a dummy PM to myself to see if I can view the message... but I am unable to. Any ideas?

EDIT: I've logged out and logged on, delete cookies/history, page refreshes... still same problem.

I've encountered that problem too Falk, what I did was I clicked on User CP and new messages should show up at the top. I was able to view mine that way.

Im encountering the same problem.

Yeah I'm having the same issue. I recieve a PM, and can read it, but when I reply, soon as it's sent, I get the database error. And then trying to see if it sent, also getting the same error. Tried on 2 different computers now.

I'm waiting for the sysadmin to get back to me. They're on the west coast so it'll be a few hrs before they start work. I recognize the error & know what needs to be done to fix it. I don't have access to fix it for you.

It should be fixed now. Some unrelated problems that were more serious were uncovered so it longer to fix than expected.

Erm, Hi there. I just received a spamming infraction from D-Man.

D-Man said:
Dear Pedro's Pizza,

You have received an infraction at WrestleZone Forums.

Reason: Spamming
-------
This comment that you made is spamming which is against our rules.
-------

Now, the post in question here was made in the thread called "MVP." This thread is in the Wrestling Spam Zone, and it was there when I made a post in there last night. So, I really dont know how it's considered spamming.

All The Best,
Pedro.

Erm, Hi there. I just received a spamming infraction from D-Man.

Now, the post in question here was made in the thread called "MVP." This thread is in the Wrestling Spam Zone, and it was there when I made a post in there last night. So, I really dont know how it's considered spamming.

All The Best,
Pedro.

I caught that about 30 seconds after I sent the infraction and have already made a request for it to be reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back