The NEW Ask a Forum Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, the layout of the forum has changed for me recently. I can no longer see the ten newest posts which were listed on the bottom part of the page.

Can this be changed? Or is it linked to the recent forums issues?

I have looked around and couldn't find a resolution for my problem. It is nothing serious or does it pertain to the rules to the best of my knowledge. My issue is with the board and if i let it sit for roughly 5 minutes at a time because i am reading posts, for some reason the site is auto logging me out. So this makes my question is their a way to avoid this issue and to stay logged in long enough to read a few posts in a thread. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a book discussion going on here? Where can I post something on some books I've read? I looked around a little but didn't see anything.

Thanks.

EDIT: god nevermind..I found it...man I haven't been here in YEARS! :rolleyes:

The place where the person has written the thing you want to quote, you quote that part, copy paste it and put it in your sig.

This mightn't be the right place for this but can a Mod delete the first of my double post on the last page of the smackdown review thread. Thanks.

Done, this is a suitable place to ask for such things Burnout. However it is just as suitable to simply send a PM to one of the admins, G-mods, or one of the moderators that holds power in that section (For example administrators are italic names (KB and Slyfox), G-mods are all those with an underlined name, and Dave & I are the WWE section moderators, therefore we hold power in that section)

You're welcome. Also while I remember it, an easy way to solve it as well is to simply report the post you want deleted.

Is there anyway to tell whether gray rep was intended to be negative or positive? Sometimes people don't leave comments and I like repping people back when they rep me

Has Austin and The Rock ever had a match at a ppv other than WrestleMania??

I really can't be bothered researching because I am tired..so if there is anyone who knows.. please let me no...

and I'm not talking about then they were feuding over the IC title..im talking about after 98!!

Has Austin and The Rock ever had a match at a ppv other than WrestleMania??

I really can't be bothered researching because I am tired..so if there is anyone who knows.. please let me no...

and I'm not talking about then they were feuding over the IC title..im talking about after 98!!

This is not the purpose of this forum thread.

Please read:

This thread is about questions you may have regarding the forum itself.

If you need that question answered, either ask it in the Wrestling Spam Zone, PM someone, or do it in another place that would not be considered as spam.

I've looked for this answer but can't find it. Is there an option where you can be notified if someone quotes one of your posts in a thread? Would be much easier than subscribing to every thread you post in.

Reactions: gd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back