The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it's nothing that breaks any major rules and isn't reported to us, there's nothing we're going to punish you for. There really is no way to police it unless someone reports it.

Hi, I am new here and was viewing threads and while viewing threads there is someone called "I hate Christians"

I'm just wondering is that a mod doing? and if it is, it's kind of offensive to put that therer if the person does not hate Christians

Do mod's don't have any respect for people's religion?

I just would like a explanation as to why a mod is joking about hating Christians.

Thanks.

Hi all i'm new here and just browsing and came across this thread and I have to say that I actually agree with the whole religion thing. It is offensive especially if that poster is that religion and does not actually hate them. It is pretty childish thing to do. I don't know the whole story nor do i want to know. I just thought i would put my 2 cents.

Also there is a difference between a mod and admin. A admin has more power then a mod does.

This seems like a great forum though that respects other opinions, but also has it faults I see. I will give it a try and look around.

thanks for having me.

So how exactly is that a complaint, Sir?

Please only post in this thread if you have a legitimate complaint.

This is sort of a complain with how you guys deal with other posters religiion, seems like there is no respect.

I just don't think it's that hard to respect other people's religion that is all and I understand what this thread is for and that is my complaint the way it seems.

It sort of gives this site a bad name as if other religions isn't welcomed at this site.

This is sort of a complain with how you guys deal with other posters religiion, seems like there is no respect.

I just don't think it's that hard to respect other people's religion that is all and I understand what this thread is for and that is my complaint the way it seems.

It sort of gives this site a bad name as if other religions isn't welcomed at this site.

Tough shit.

Continue to post in this thread and I will infract you for spamming. Is that clear enough?

wow, touchy

you can't say anything here it seems.

I am having a complaint which is what this thread is about and you are going to abuse your power?

Why have this thread then?

**Confused**

You have been warned and the next step is an infraction. By all means post your complaint here if you have one but I am 90% sure that you are an alt. If you continue to post in this thread then I will be infracting you from here on out. Rest assured that an admin will be on shortly and if you are an alt, you will be banned completely.

I know I havent been on here to long but I was wondring why my rep was at a 1 now its a zero..I dont suck that bad,my threads and posts are decent at the least..come on gimme some juice I been visiting Wrestlezone since 98(that gets me brownie points right just never posted in forums..

We do not control rep points. Rep points are gained by being repped by your peers and other posters. An admin can take your rep away from you but I am sure that hasn't happened. Your rep will increase as other posters find qualities in your posts that they enjoy and decide to green rep you for.

My bad guess there aren't any stupid questions just stupid people who ask em.and with your teachings a powerfull sith I will become!

I have a question. I posted a random note involving The Axe Dry pop out ads on Wrestlezone.com. I put it in the "Current Affair" area. Since it wasn't necessarily a complaint on it being changed and had nothing to do with this forum but more the Wrestlezone main page.

AND I asked if it popped out on anyone else. I don't really see how I can receive a warning for that. I was told I was given a warning because I didn't put it in the complaint area.

So, 2 Questions here I guess...

1. How can I be warned for not putting it in the complaint area, if it wasn't really a complaint, but an observation on a current ad (Current Affair)? I wanted to know if it was happening to anyone else.

2. Would a complaint for Wrestlezone.com have anything to do with posting it on this forum to the admin, if they don't have anything to do with the main site!!??

I have a question. I posted a random note involving The Axe Dry pop out ads on Wrestlezone.com. I put it in the "Current Affair" area. Since it wasn't necessarily a complaint on it being changed and had nothing to do with this forum but more the Wrestlezone main page.

We don't have a "Current Affair" area. The section you put it in, the Cigar Lounge, clearly isn't the place for putting your thread which pertains to the site itself in. Any threads that have to do with the Wrestlezone.com website need to go to the Site Administration area.

AND I asked if it popped out on anyone else. I don't really see how I can receive a warning for that. I was told I was given a warning because I didn't put it in the complaint area.

Which I was going to do but was beaten to.

1. How can I be warned for not putting it in the complaint area, if it wasn't really a complaint, but an observation on a current ad (Current Affair)? I wanted to know if it was happening to anyone else.

Because a thread like that is clearly meant for the Site Administration section and not The Cigar Lounge. Not a hard concept to understand.

2. Would a complaint for Wrestlezone.com have anything to do with posting it on this forum to the admin, if they don't have anything to do with the main site!!??

I don't get what you're asking here. If you knew your thread for an easily fixable situation was going to fall on deaf ears because we have nothing to do with the main site, why bother posting it in the first place?

We don't have a "Current Affair" area. The section you put it in, the Cigar Lounge, clearly isn't the place for putting your thread which pertains to the site itself in. Any threads that have to do with the Wrestlezone.com website need to go to the Site Administration area.

Which I was going to do but was beaten to.

Because a thread like that is clearly meant for the Site Administration section and not The Cigar Lounge. Not a hard concept to understand.

I don't get what you're asking here. If you knew your thread for an easily fixable situation was going to fall on deaf ears because we have nothing to do with the main site, why bother posting it in the first place?

I think YOU are the one missing the point. First of all, when I said current affairs, I was quoting the message that was sent to me.

Not a hard concept to understand? Sarcasm anyone? Listen... It was not a complaint, that is the point. The post does not involve admin or mods on this site. It was an observation about the ads on Wrestlezone.com. How hard is THAT to understand?

If you don't get wtf I am asking here, than why would you be so quick to give a warning, if you yourself don't understand?

And responding to your last line there, I didn't post it to be changed or have admin or mods randomly talk shit like I am some uneducated 14 year old.

ONCE AGAIN....

THE POINT WAS NOT TO COMPLAIN...

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE WAS DEALING WITH IT POPPING OUT ON THEM, AS I WAS.

I DIDN'T FIGURE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ON HERE COULD DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ANYWAY. I KNOW WHY THE ADS ARE THERE AND THAT MAKES SENSE! I JUST HAD THE DAMN THING KEEP POPPING OUT AT ME!!

Why would that deserve a warning?

I didn't post it to fall on anyone's ears for help. Especially someone named Poonpoon.

It was a random observation.

It was warned because it was in the wrong area, hence the title of the warning.

We have nothing to do with Wrestlezone.com.

Calm down, or you'll be warned again.

The Cigar Lounge is the wrong place for that type of a thread, period. Do you see any threads in that section that have anything even remotely to do with ads or other site issues?

If you want to talk about the issue you're having with the ad, you need to do so in the Site Administration area, or in the Spam areas that we have.

It was warned because it was in the wrong area, hence the title of the warning.

We have nothing to do with Wrestlezone.com.

Calm down, or you'll be warned again.

LOL... Listen... That was exactly my point. You yourself say you have nothing to do with Wrestlezone.com! So, why would it be posted as a complaint to the forums if the forums have nothing to do with it.

You see!!?? It was not a complaint. It was a random observation that had nothing to with this forum, or wrestling. It was something I was going through at the moment. So, according to you all, it was in the wrong place.

If it had nothing to do with wrestling, and wasn't a complaint to the forum. Where should it have been posted than?

Also, I still don't think it should have a warning. Because it seems each one of you are unclear on the situation anyway!

And btw... I am completely calm.

LOL... Listen... That was exactly my point. You yourself say you have nothing to do with Wrestlezone.com! So, why would it be posted as a complaint to the forums if the forums have nothing to do with it.

You see!!?? It was not a complaint. It was a random observation that had nothing to with this forum, or wrestling. It was something I was going through at the moment. So, according to you all, it was in the wrong place.

If it had nothing to do with wrestling, and wasn't a complaint to the forum. Where should it have been posted than?

Also, I still don't think it should have a warning. Because it seems each one of you are unclear on the situation anyway!

And btw... I am completely calm.
But where you posted it ALSO had no relevance to your thread.

You keep mentioning how it wasn't a Complaint...well, it wasn't a Cigar Lounge thread either. Which is why you were Warned for it.

EDIT: As far as where it SHOULD have been posted, you've been told it could have been posted in the Site Administration forum, or (and this would be the better place for it) in one of our two spam friendly forums.

Yeah I looked at The Spam Friendly shit and it looks like it probably would have fit better there.

Though no matter what is said, I don't think it should have gone on Site Administration or Complaints. Whatever though, I am over it. A warning is a warning. It was my first thread. AND I just KNEW I would fuck my first thread up one way or another!

Anyway, fuck it, my bad, whatever is whatever!

Yeah I looked at The Spam Friendly shit and it looks like it probably would have fit better there.
Yes, it most definitely would have, either in the GSD or the Cage.

Though no matter what is said, I don't think it should have gone on Site Administration or Complaints.
It certainly wouldn't be the ideal place to put it if you wanted discussion on your thread. If you were just wanting information about the ads, the Site Administration would probably have been the best place. We would have told you "we don't have anything to do with the main page", but it's where it should be put.

But, yes, if you were wanting discussion on the topic, the GSD or Cage would be the best place to put it.

Whatever though, I am over it. A warning is a warning. It was my first thread. AND I just KNEW I would fuck my first thread up one way or another!
:)

You can rest assured you're not the first one.

Anyway, fuck it, my bad, whatever is whatever!
Fair enough. Happy posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back