The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks btw don't want to seem ungrateful. I have visited the prison. ;)

It was the infraction that was deleted, that was 100% my fault thinking you'd already been warned for it but they both happened at the same time. I hope you enjoy the forums, and yes Slyfox696 is the big cheese round here!

I just received a warning for starting a thread based on me not thinking that there was anybody behind the NXT invasion, I personally think that is BS it was because there is an entire thread about the nxt attack and there was no reason to start a new thread yet there are other threads started about it being vince mcmahon or michael cole, I dont see what makes my topic any different

I just received a warning for starting a thread based on me not thinking that there was anybody behind the NXT invasion, I personally think that is BS it was because there is an entire thread about the nxt attack and there was no reason to start a new thread yet there are other threads started about it being vince mcmahon or michael cole, I dont see what makes my topic any different

If you hadn't noticed, the thread about Michael Cole being the leader was merged with the OFFICIAL thread a few days ago.

And the thread about Vince had to do with the camera shot of him leaving in a limo. Even though a suggestion was made within the OP's thread that Vince might be the leader of the faction, that's not what the entire thread was about. The OP wanted to know the reason why Vince was shown leaving the arena in a limo.

no thats where ur wrong, the thread from last night about michael cole at the ppv, u know I started a new thread because it was SPECIFICALLY about no leader and not the NXT faction as a whole, talking about the NXT faction as a whole has way to many sub topics to discuss in a single thread, maybe u ought to make a forum about it so we can make threads about it. my topic wasnt the same but u wanna run ur little power trip

no thats where ur wrong, the thread from last night about michael cole at the ppv, u know I started a new thread because it was SPECIFICALLY about no leader and not the NXT faction as a whole, talking about the NXT faction as a whole has way to many sub topics to discuss in a single thread, maybe u ought to make a forum about it so we can make threads about it. my topic wasnt the same but u wanna run ur little power trip

Ah, yes... the dreaded "power trip" that all mods go on. I guess I'm packing my bags, huh?

Ok, I'll make a deal with you. Let's say you're right. So we'll take away the warning for duplicate topics. I guess I'll just give you a warning for posting a topic in the wrong thread, considering that the NXT faction is a Raw subject and your thread was placed in the generic WWE section. Oh, wow... looks like they cancel out. See? All better.

Get over yourself.

For Punk's sake, you got a warning. Not a bloody infraction, but a WARNING. We make sure we use tools like THAT so we can help train tools like YOU. The mod staff is trying to help you understand the rules early on so you can be a really good poster. When different threads about one topic pop up, they get merged. Simple as.

If you have an issue and want the mod to review it, try being a little respectful and not resort to your little temper-tantrum.

Ah, yes... the dreaded "power trip" that all mods go on. I guess I'm packing my bags, huh?

Ok, I'll make a deal with you. Let's say you're right. So we'll take away the warning for duplicate topics. I guess I'll just give you a warning for posting a topic in the wrong thread, considering that the NXT faction is a Raw subject and your thread was placed in the generic WWE section. Oh, wow... looks like they cancel out. See? All better.

acctually I did post in the RAW section

Get over yourself.

For Punk's sake, you got a warning. Not a bloody infraction, but a WARNING. We make sure we use tools like THAT so we can help train tools like YOU. The mod staff is trying to help you understand the rules early on so you can be a really good poster. When different threads about one topic pop up, they get merged. Simple as.

If you have an issue and want the mod to review it, try being a little respectful and not resort to your little temper-tantrum.

my problem isnt that I got a warning its that every time I start a fucking thread u moderaters seem to feel the need to merge it with a broader topic, when maybe I dont want to discuss the topic so broadly maybe I wanna focus on one aspect of it.

The other 16,550 members of the forum seem to grasp when something is a duplicate topic or not, it's not hard to think oh hang on this can easily be discussed in this thread and post in it.

No big deal, it was a warning, and it's only a wrestling forum.

but in a thread consisting of 40+ pages it wont get discussed, it will get over looked caue a hundred ideas are flying around that if only 1 person has that idea it wont get discussed and a forum isnt any fun if nearly every post u make gets overlooked now is it?

but in a thread consisting of 40+ pages it wont get discussed, it will get over looked caue a hundred ideas are flying around that if only 1 person has that idea it wont get discussed and a forum isnt any fun if nearly every post u make gets overlooked now is it?

If you make your discussion good enough where it would be worth it for people to focus on that aspect, it will be discussed in the broadened forum. And as moderators, we'd rather that happened then to see 100+ threads all about the same subject with a different color liner. A subject is a subject. All discussion within that subject is still about that subject. Period.

And yes, you put it in the WWE section and not the Raw section. So your warning is now 100% justified and we don't need to discuss it any further. But if you continue to post about it, we'll have to give you a spam infraction, too.

fine give me a spam infraction I dont care I still say the NXT topic is to big of a topic to discuss in one thread its the biggest thing to happen in WWE in years and we are only allowed one thread about it

That I could understand IF it was a post that would seem like it would start a new discussion on the matter, but alas it wouldn't. This is your post:
I dont get all this talk about who is behind the NXT attack. why cant it just be the NXT rookies thinking and acting for themselves? why do they need to have somebody else behind it. as far as Im concerned the brains behind the operation is Wade Barrett.

That's hardly a great OP to a thread but rather seems like it should be added in amongst discussion about the NXT leader.

That I could understand IF it was a post that would seem like it would start a new discussion on the matter, but alas it wouldn't. This is your post:

That's hardly a great OP to a thread but rather seems like it should be added in amongst discussion about the NXT leader.

maybe Im not goot and making an OP however there was no single thread about a leader, there was a thread about vince being the leader, there was a thread about michael cole being the leader hmm u guys love to merge threads so bad yet are fine with those

I type like I talk it might not have been long einded but it was a the best way to bring up the topic sorry I didnt make a thousand word essay about there not being a leader. besides how can someone learn to make a great OP if u wont let him post not so great ones first?

And those threads no longer exist. What's your point?

The vince one is pretty much in general as to why did they bother showing him on the PPV then not doing anything with it

Oh for fuck sake, here's an infraction. Drop the complaint now. Read the OP of the NXT thread and it clearly states things like leader talk should go in there.

my problem isnt that I got a warning its that every time I start a fucking thread u moderaters seem to feel the need to merge it with a broader topic, when maybe I dont want to discuss the topic so broadly maybe I wanna focus on one aspect of it.

Unfortunately, that's not something you get to decide, that is something we decide. We get that you don't like our decision, but it is still our decision, and it is the same decision we make for many many threads, not just yours. In that very thread, at least 10 different threads have been merged together already, and there's a possibility even more than that have. And I have no doubt that more will be added as time goes on.

We're not singling anyone out, but we are trying to keep some semblance of order. I'm sorry you don't like the way we do it, but it's the way it is going to be done.

Now, you've posted your complaint, it's been responded to, I hope everything is now settled, even if it's not to your liking. I ask the matter to be dropped.

Hey all So this is the famous wrestlezone forum.So tell me where is the idiotic mod who decided to follow Missy over to the WWE Universe forum to start trolling .Trust me whoever it was and i won't say it was an administrator as i can't believe any kind of a credible site would allow such a fool to moderate their site.
So may i ask does such a mod exist or is it just another silly troll trying to destroy the forums for everyone else . If this moderator as he or possibly she calls herself does in fact not exist here ,well then i apologise in advance for posting this. If she does well then hello .:lmao::lmao:

You know what, nevermind.

Go down to our password protected forum entitled "LONG LIVE THE CAGE" and air your greivances there. THis is not the place for that.

Do not spam this thread anymore.

Hey all So this is the famous wrestlezone forum.So tell me where is the idiotic mod who decided to follow Missy over to the WWE Universe forum to start trolling .Trust me whoever it was and i won't say it was an administrator as i can't believe any kind of a credible site would allow such a fool to moderate their site.
So may i ask does such a mod exist or is it just another silly troll trying to destroy the forums for everyone else . If this moderator as he or possibly she calls herself does in fact not exist here ,well then i apologise in advance for posting this. If she does well then hello .:lmao::lmao:
What the hell are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back