RAW LD remix ft. Timbaland

I've said more than one thing positive tonight. Go back and review the thread.

I am not here to post for your approval, Tastycles. You don't like it, then tough. Deal with it.

I don't want you to want my approval. You said McMahon was good, but followed that up with a criticism about his character. Seriously, answer the question, why did you watch Raw tonight?

What has been very good about it? It's been a typically average show. Opening Cena promo, pointless divas match, DX promo/schill, the Bret Hart clip, and now a few meaningless matches. The only thing that's been great tonight was the segment with McMahon and HBK, everything else has been business-as-usual.

I don't know, maybe I'd enjoy it more if we actually got to see a good wrestling match on free TV from the WWE more than twice a year.

Yeah the lack of good matches is annoying, but it's all building to next week which is where the Rumble build will start up. I can't stand the stupid bookin like we saw last week, but this has had a point, which shoots it WAY up.

You aren't allowed to hold the rope during the Attitude Adjustment, so the ref made the right call.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or if you missed it. But it was for pulling the ref during the AA.

Not that I think that is a legitimate DQ either, just saying what it was actually for.

I don't want you to want my approval. You said McMahon was good, but followed that up with a criticism about his character. Seriously, answer the question, why did you watch Raw tonight?

Because I am the WWE Forum Mod. Are you really that fucking clueless? Yeah, it's part of the job to have material to talk about during the week.

And I disagree with you. Do you hear his reaction? He gets that weekly. He has captured all midcard title, and is damn good in the ring and on the mic. What part of that is "not ready"?

His credibility maybe? He's beaten who again? The Miz? Cryme Tyme? Cody Rhodes? How the fuck is Kofi deserving of a main event spot right now Doc? He's average in the ring, pretty good on the mic, but overall no he is NOWHERE near being ready to hold a world title Doc. He's not even a credible main eventer yet.

You guys are so impatient. I remember the days when guys like Rock and Triple H had to wait YEARS to get their hands on even an IC title, now you guys are calling for Miz and Sheamus and Kofi to be main eventers in half of that time. You need to give things time to build.

That was a fairly entertaining episode of Raw. Should be interesting to see what Cena has to say next week about Sheamus.

His credibility maybe? He's beaten who again? The Miz? Cryme Tyme? Cody Rhodes? How the fuck is Kofi deserving of a main event spot right now Doc? He's average in the ring, pretty good on the mic, but overall no he is NOWHERE near being ready to hold a world title Doc. He's not even a credible main eventer yet.

You guys are so impatient. I remember the days when guys like Rock and Triple H had to wait YEARS to get their hands on even an IC title, now you guys are calling for Miz and Sheamus and Kofi to be main eventers in half of that time. You need to give things time to build.

I have to agree with you somewhat here X. I'm a fan of superstars working their way through the ranking to earn title shots, and as I've said , I'm partially a big fan of Edge because I believe he is one of the last people I've seen come up from tag team wrestling in the WWE all the way to the main event. However, in this day and age, we are in dire need of some new stars, so why not give some guys a shot at the belt, other then throwing Sheamus in there.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or if you missed it. But it was for pulling the ref during the AA.

Not that I think that is a legitimate DQ either, just saying what it was actually for.

Well, I didn't see it. I lost my cable for a split second, and I simply had to guess what happened. I don't think Sheamus would actually do something like throw the ref down. At least intentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back