RAW LD remix ft. Timbaland

KillBill

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok, the past couple of Raw's have bheen bad, so I'm starting the LD early to put some excitement in people. Cena will probably win his title back, but the number one reason to watch this Raw, is to see what happens with Bret Hart. Will it be announced? Will Vince himself make a statement about it? The anticipation builds towards 1/4/10. Are you ready?

Wish I could be here for it. I was lookin' forward to the show, just to see how terrible Timbaland is on the mic, when it comes to wrestling knowledge. Will he screw up Kofi's name? Will John Cena truly regain the title? Will DX shamelessly plug their merch?

Wish I could be here for it. I was lookin' forward to the show, just to see how terrible Timbaland is on the mic, when it comes to wrestling knowledge. Will he screw up Kofi's name? Will John Cena truly regain the title? Will DX shamelessly plug their merch?

Timbaland will have no trouble on the Mic. Like Damon, he is a fan. Damon's problem was that he was nervous, Timb, will not be. Hes been seen at shows before and he was featured on Raw a couple yrs ago when he used the Divas in one of his videos. And Xmas is over, so I dont think DX will be plugging anything.

I'm not gonna make it for the LD this week guys. I'm at my parents house for the holidays (heading back to my apartment on campus sometime before new years) and their computer is REALLY slow. I've been having to wait a lot for threads to load, etc. I have missed most of the LD's for Raw, ECW, and Impact recently.... but worry not, I will probably be here for next week's.

Timbaland is an alright host. He has worked with the E before. Plus the main focus of this show has to be hyping the return of Bret motherfucking Hitman Hart! Plus Cena/Sheamus for the title should be pretty decent as well. I'm thinking a DQ finish or Sheamus taking out Cena since he most likely will miss the Raw on the 4th. I'll be watching it on DVR, so I won't be partaking in the LD.

Hopefully it will be a decent Raw after the last two atrocious shows. It is the last Raw of the year, so hopefully it will be good. We have a main event title match and a preview of Bret Hart being the guest host next week. I have a feeling that the main event will be short though. It will probably even be over with within the first hour.

I don't even think Timbaland knows who John Cena is. He was in an interview on one of the wrestling sites not too long ago, and he knew who Hogan and Flair were but not Cena. Vince better have the cue cards ready. As long as the show doesn't revolve around DX and Hornswoggle, maybe it won't be too bad.

Cena's got some sort of big thing he's doing at the Fiesta Bowl next week. Next week also happens to be the big Raw vs. TNA head to head night, and there's no way the WWE Champion will not be on that show. Right now, the WWE should be focusing on building Sheamus up and he should destroy Cena tonight, to really make him more than what he is right now, a paper champion.

With this being the last Raw of the year, as well as Bret Hart making his return next week, the WWE needs to treat tonight as if it's a "go home" show for next Monday night. I expect nothing but a great Raw.

Guarantee this is how it goes down. Timbaland brings up Bret again, Vince gets pissed. At the end of the nite before the main event, Vince comes out on stage, and has a speech, similar to when he brought back Matt Hardy. He will say, " I always do whats in the best interest of the fans. I give second chances, bring back guys because its good for business. If its what you guys want, then so be it. Next week, the guest host of Raw, will be...Brrreeeettt "The Hitman" Haarrrrttt!!!!!

I think this is going to be a somewhat decent Raw tonight, only because I'm going into it with such low expectations in terms of how the show is going to do. Timbaland on the other hand, I may actually enjoy as a host. I'm a fan of his, what can I say?

I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully it'll make me excited for seeing it live next week.

Ricky, have you been watching but not participating in the LDs? Or have you just been not watching?

If it's the latter, then I beg of you to not get your hopes up for this show.

OK WWE this is your last chance to convince me to not watch TNA Jan 4th out of spite of all the crappy Raws that I've been watching lately.

Ricky, have you been watching but not participating in the LDs? Or have you just been not watching?

If it's the latter, then I beg of you to not get your hopes up for this show.

The seeds are going to be planted for Bret's return and Sheamus vs. Cena should be really good.

There also shouldn't be any type of segment for everyone to have fake outrage about. Raw should at the very least be okay.

Also, I never watched the show besides for a few minutes at the time, but that goth girl on NCIS really fucking annoys me.

The seeds are going to be planted for Bret's return and Sheamus vs. Cena should be really good.

There also shouldn't be any type of segment for everyone to have fake outrage about. Raw should at the very least be okay.

Also, I never watched the show besides for a few minutes at the time, but that goth girl on NCIS really fucking annoys me.

You're right, at LEAST it can't be worse than last night.

Wait, no, shut up, you're getting me hopeful for this show. If it sucks, I'm personally blaming you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back