Raw 1000 LD 23/7/12 - 1000 episodes have been met

Oh and I'd still totally wreck Stephanie McMahon. How she popped out three kids and still looks that good may be a question some women will want to start asking. Intense confrontation with Paul E.

I'm guessing triple threat at SS for the title then

If they want to cripple all momentum they gain with Punk turning heel, sure, do it.

Worst fucking main event idea ever if that's what ends up happening. No one gives a shit about The Big Show. When are they going to get this?

People are actually doubting he turned heel.

He walked to the back with no music and Cole/King did their "I'm about to cry how despicible was that" thing.

Jesus Christ how has Lita gotten hotter with age.

i was thinking exactly the same thing. And while we're on that point, what about Trish Stratus, still looking phenomenal as well. Either one of them looks like they could return to the ring tomorrow and pick up exactly where they left off.

One of the funny moments for me came out of no where... (aren't those great?) when Slick was trying to play the crowd to stop the "What" chants lol

This was a good but not great Raw, but it did what it set out to do. It was great to see Taker, Rock, APA, and most of the members of DX, but there all the matches were too short and a lot of the skits dragged on.

I just realised...no Shane McMahon

That sucks a bit. Would have been great to see a Coast To Coast and than arm swinging dance he does

One of the funny moments for me came out of no where... (aren't those great?) when Slick was trying to play the crowd to stop the "What" chants lol

The best bit about Slick was his reaction at no one coming out during the "speak now or forever hold your peace!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back