RAW LD June 20, 2016 - The inmates are running the asylum.

We want all the big matches saved for the big three-ish events per year and then whine when nothing happens the other nine months.

I'm not upset about this at all.

If Battleground history repeats itself, Undertaker will ruin the match to get revenge against the Shield for attacking him 3+ years ago.

Battleground is where Undertaker remembers to settle really old grudges.

Why not at BG? We have no idea how the Draft and Brand Split will change WWE. Maybe no reason to wait until Slam.

We want all the big matches saved for the big three-ish events per year and then whine when nothing happens the other nine months.

I'm not upset about this at all.

I see what you're saying and you're right to a degree. However, The Shield Triple Threat has a big fight feel and it does deserve a bigger stage. It's actually one of the few moments that do in this day and age. I still think that saving this up for SummerSlam would've been a great idea, with the three guys going full circle to the top of the company.

Now, I'm out of ideas for SummerSlam and that's kinda exciting I guess. I would be on board for a Reigns vs. Ambrose proper feud. They have a good backstory for it on their own, specially if Ambrose or Reigns go full heel on each other.

I hope that they at least save a Shield reunion against The Club for some big stage down the line after Styles gets a proper main event run with a championship under his waist. That would be sick. SummerSlam 2017, book it.

Side note maybe of interest. Just saw a Northern Ohio news report where thousands on Ultimate Warrior t shirts are being purchased due to LeBron.

Side note maybe of interest. Just saw a Northern Ohio news report where thousands on Ultimate Warrior t shirts are being purchased due to LeBron.

I remember John Oliver on the Late Show a few months back. His HBO show made a hat that said "Make Donald Drumpf Again." Jay-Z wore it and the demand exploded. Oliver said to his producer thank goodness Jay-Z wore it because if his wife put on one, we stop being a TV show and start becoming a company that produces hats.

Post-Mania 32, we got AJ Styles vs Roman Reigns, now SHIELD Triple Threat in the Main Event scene.
WWE have finally started to sort themselves out at the top of the card for once.

Post-Mania 32, we got AJ Styles vs Roman Reigns, now SHIELD Triple Threat in the Main Event scene.
WWE have finally started to sort themselves out at the top of the card for once.
Sounds like an opportune time to cut the roster in two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back