RAW LD ~ 11 April 2016

I love when Roman really launches himself into the spear.

I just hate that they need to give seemingly everybody a spear anymore. None of them look particularly impactful anymore. I also think the only spear worth a damn is Goldberg's though. They were so ludicrously violent.

I just realized that Owens never came back. I can't remember the last time someone didn't make a "surprise" return after being ejected from the arena. Though Owens is a heel, and I guess a triumphant comeback wouldn't suit him.

I just hate that they need to give seemingly everybody a spear anymore. None of them look particularly impactful anymore. I also think the only spear worth a damn is Goldberg's though. They were so ludicrously violent.

tumblr_mwut85939h1rbj206o1_500.gif

I just realized that Owens never came back. I can't remember the last time someone didn't make a "surprise" return after being ejected from the arena. Though Owens is a heel, and I guess a triumphant comeback wouldn't suit him.

He was going to, but there was a taco truck parked across the street from the arena. The rest, as they say, is history.

The picture of Becca standing and Bray sitting and being the same height was a sight. I still can't believe how big of a kick in the teeth to kayfabe that was though.

I made the same joke.

Yeah I said that too as we were leaving but he was honestly the nicest guy we met all weekend, including Shawn.

Also, Becca says GRR.

Really loved what WWE did today. Everything on the show had a purpose and just wasn't a filler. Granted there was 2 #1 contender matches and a tag team tournament, they still did things that weren't related to the titles like Enzo and Cass with the Dudleys and maybe even a Kevin Owens power up with him getting kicked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back