• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW LD 5/16/2016 - It's About To Get Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme (lel)

Wait, are they closing the show with the Contract Signing?
Why not? Ratings tend to dip in hour three. If they refuse to produce more interesting top-to-bottom shows (or produce shorter shows, which isn't an option at this point), then this is the next-best solution. Cap off hour two with your top storyline and let something else get the bump in importance that comes from being in the "main event" spot.

Not the first time they've done this. Rusev and Henry's NOC go-home angle last year, the Paige-Charlotte pre-Survivor Series garbage, and last week's jacket murder all spring to mind.

Why not? Ratings tend to dip in hour three. If they refuse to produce more interesting top-to-bottom shows (or produce shorter shows, which isn't an option at this point), then this is the next-best solution. Cap off hour two with your top storyline and let something else get the bump in importance that comes from being in the "main event" spot.

Not the first time they've done this. Rusev and Henry's go-home NOC angle last year, the Paige-Charlotte pre-Survivor Series garbage, and last week's jacket murder all spring to mind.

I guess I can look forward to The Shining Stars closing RAW next week then.

Kalisto has more stuff hanging from his waist than Ambrose does from the top of that cage.

@KB or anyone I guess. Has there ever been a guy to be unmasked to only have his face painted or a second mask matching the first thus ruining the reveal of his identity?

@KB or anyone I guess. Has there ever been a guy to be unmasked to only have his face painted or a second mask matching the first thus ruining the reveal of his identity?
Does the finish of the Jericho-Mysterio match at the '09 Bash count? Or are you looking for a guy who lost a mask match and then reneged?

Either way, that Jericho-Mysterio match is among the best of both men's careers. Turn off Raw and go watch (or rewatch) that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back