RAW LD 5/16/2016 - It's About To Get Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme (lel)

Go back and keep the Streak alive. Actually they could do some hilarious shit w/it like save Hogan. Maybe EzE steals it the save WCW.

Saving WCW would probably save us from having had to endure that Invasion angle.

I would use it to tackle Ted Dibiase right before he kicked that little kids basketball away.

So are we getting some sort of cluster fuck ending here with the tag match set for ER? Maybe a six man on SD.

How much trouble do you guys and gals think I'd get in if I travelled to Extreme Rules and shot JBL with a tranquilizer gun?

How much trouble do you guys and gals think I'd get in if I travelled to Extreme Rules and shot JBL with a tranquilizer gun?

I'm sure we'll all stand up for you as character witnesses. That being said, if we all got into the courtroom you'd be fucked. Do it ninja style.

The World Global Planet Tag Titles can only be won by defeating every possible pairing on Earth. Or just by pinning the current champions and earning a shot.

That championship isn't nearly redundant enough for something that would come from Michael Cole's mind. Better change it to the Terrasphere Mundo World Global Planet Earth Tag Team Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back