***Scheduled Matches***

maxresdefault.jpg

Extreme Rules Match
Roman Reigns (c) Vs. AJ Styles for WWE World Heavyweight Championship

hqdefault.jpg

Submission Match
Charlotte (c) Vs. Natalya for WWE Women Championship

maxresdefault.jpg

The Miz (c) Vs. Sami Zayn Vs. Kevin Owens Vs. Cesaro for WWE InterContinental Championship

maxresdefault.jpg

Kalisto (c) Vs. Rusev for WWE United States Championship

maxresdefault.jpg

The New Day (c) Vs. The Vaudevillains for WWE Tag Team Championship

hqdefault.jpg

Asylum Match
Chris Jericho Vs. Dean Ambrose

extreme-rules-usos-the-club.jpg

Texas Tornado Match
The Usos Vs. The Club

.0.0.jpeg

No DQ Match
Dolph Ziggler Vs. Baron Corbin

Lot of potential on the card. Irrational hope that AJ will somehow win remains in my heart, but I'm sure I'll be disappointed as usual when Roman crushes.

I looking forward to a night of great action. The match that has me most intrigued, over the possible finish, is the tag team championship bout. New Day is arguable the hottest act WWE has and they are riding a nice title run. I am just not sure how much they need to the belts. On the other hand a team like the Vaudevillains could really use the attention that typically comes with championship gold. They are very talented and the gimmick still needs time to grow. Creative did a terrible job of connecting the gimmick with the fan during their call up but it still has legs.

3am? These things are getting made earlier and earlier to the point they'll be made a week before the event.

I'm interested in 2 matches. the IC title match & the Tag Title match. I'm hoping Cesaro wins but it's possible Miz retains. Zayn vs Owens would be brought down with a title in the middle and it wouldn't do the title any favors either because it would probably be passed between them fairly often.

The Tag Title match I'm hoping the Vaudevillians win the belts and go on to feud with Enzo & Case. New Day is beyond the titles in that they don't need them to stay over with the fans. They just need to keep doing what they're doing.

3am? These things are getting made earlier and earlier to the point they'll be made a week before the event.

I'd planned on posting a graphic I made for a buddy's Extreme Rules event, but saw that OP beat me to making the thread while most of us were still sleeping. Perhaps next time.

It's almost 7. Do I check out the pre-show or continue playing Doom? Decisions...

I'd planned on posting a graphic I made for a buddy's Extreme Rules event, but saw that OP beat me to making the thread while most of us were still sleeping. Perhaps next time.
I wouldn't mind seeing it anyway.
It's almost 7. Do I check out the pre-show or continue playing Doom? Decisions...
Doom is infinitely better than a Dolph Ziggler match.

Where is Freakin' Cesaro from? I've noticed on a few occasions the LD thread starter is from the other side of the world so I guess it wouldn't necessarily be "that early" for them. What always got me was the kid from India who would start these threads but was never around to participate in them.

Bubba is so damn good on a mic and Cass dammit is over even with enzo but when Zo comes back that's a huge pop

Where is Freakin' Cesaro from? I've noticed on a few occasions the LD thread starter is from the other side of the world so I guess it wouldn't necessarily be "that early" for them. What always got me was the kid from India who would start these threads but was never around to participate in them.
He's from India.

He may even be the person you're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back