• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Clash of Champions 2016 LD

The most entertaining match of the night. Absolutely friggin hilarious, Jericho, ref bump awesome loved it.

How in the name of fuck do you not manage to get the hottest act in the business (er, without a japanese name) on this show with a fucking brand split in place?

They're so dead set on turning Rollins face. Does nobody realize he's never going to make a good face.

It's harder now than it would have been if they'd turned him face the moment he returned when he was white hot and everyone was kissing his feet. Since we got a months long break from his douche attitude, he got a clean slate and wouldn't have had to do much other than wrestle heels and fly around more. Now he has to wash off the new layers of jerk WWE plastered onto him since coming back.

So we're right back to square one again come tomorrow night after that Stephanie smirk at the end. How long till HHH and Stephanie are doing the Authority dances at the top of RAW again?

If nothing else, this Ride Along episode has confirmed that Byron does not, in fact, get deflated and folded up into a box after each show.

Anyways, hope Roman gets to do stuff with the US title and stays away from the Universal title scene(Oh, we all know he's gonna be in the ME tomorrow night yet again).

Really pondering if RAW is gonna worth the watch in a LIVE capacity tomorrow night... :headscratch:

Smackdown may be shorter both on PPV and USA but they've been able to get me invested in ways RAW hasn't lately.

Add to that still no explanation as to why Triple H did what he did and I just don't care about RAW in any form.

They're so dead set on turning Rollins face. Does nobody realize he's never going to make a good face.

He already was a good face, before he went heel.

He was a pretty terrible person as a heel, but that can be overcome. See HHH himself....one of the biggest heels of all time, but he could pull off a good face run.

Smackdown may be shorter both on PPV and USA but they've been able to get me invested in ways RAW hasn't lately.

Add to that still no explanation as to why Triple H did what he did and I just don't care about RAW in any form.

Stephanie smirked at the end. We probably getting back the Authority stuff with some new puppets and a new protagonist who happens to be a pure douchebag.

Honestly.....I think they'll need Stephanie to basically the biggest heel ever like she was towards Bryan a few years ago to really get the fans behind Rollins.

If nothing else, I'm excited to see TJ Perkins' video game entrance again on Raw tomorrow.

...he better be on Raw tomorrow this time.

Stephanie smirked at the end. We probably getting back the Authority stuff with some new puppets and a new protagonist who happens to be a pure douchebag.
All that does is make me ecstatic I'm giving up RAW. I can't stand hearing her voice and having her center stage every RAW and PPV would probably drive me to murder

All that does is make me ecstatic I'm giving up RAW. I can't stand hearing her voice and having her center stage every RAW and PPV would probably drive me to murder

Join the club. Since I restarted watching WWE, I've missed a couple RAWs due to other personal committments, but never due to being disappointed with what is being shown. I don't think I'll be watching tomorrow night as this PPV has done nothing whatsoever to make me interested.
I'll just watch solely on Tuesday nights for now until things improve on Mondays(getting Stephanie off my TV would go a long way).

CtXExDlXEAIJHX8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back