RAW 6/26: The Treasonous Golden Gauntlet Of Ambulance-Inducing Pain And Entouraging!

From one train wreck to another. These dudes got fucked by New Day, then the Club, and then the Hardys.

I'll take three pieces of bread (with Crazy Sauce, like Hoda's CRAZY DANCE) and some sausage/pepperoni. Anyone puts pineapple on it and I'll make you eat your pizza at the LaVar Ball table.

So apparently when LaVar wanted to fight Miz, the youngest son was shouting, and I quote:

"Beat that Ni***a A**!"

Over and over into the microphone. But they made SportsCenter and no publicity is bad publicity. RIght Vince?

I'll take three pieces of bread (with Crazy Sauce, like Hoda's CRAZY DANCE) and some sausage/pepperoni. Anyone puts pineapple on it and I'll make you eat your pizza at the LaVar Ball table.

Done and done, robot slave?

(Robot slave delivers order as requested)

So apparently when LaVar wanted to fight Miz, the youngest son was shouting, and I quote:

"Beat that Ni***a A**!"

Over and over into the microphone. But they made SportsCenter and no publicity is bad publicity. RIght Vince?

Yea it's making the rounds on the dirt sheets now. Seems the younger son is just as crazy as the dad. One of the headlines was "The WWE is actually going to give Levar Ball a live microphone". LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back