Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
[YOUTUBE]0N0C0Wbe6AI[/YOUTUBE]

20141229_LIGHT_RawPreview_AmbroseWyatt_Homepage_TuneIn.jpg

That's right, it's an Ambulance Match tonight! In what is surely the last match in the Ambrose/Wyatt feud, one will leave in the back of an Ambulance, but who? Of course this isn't the ONLY thing happening tonight;

- Who will The Authoriy punish now they're back in power?
- Will John Cena pretend he's still strong after last weeks weak show?
- Who will The Ascension target next? Do we care?
- Just WHERE is that Bunny?!

All this & more on Monday Night Raw, sponsored by some kind of app. Or soda. Or canned meat.

- Likely to see Ziggler punished by facing Harper or someone else in yet another title match with the odds stacked against him
- Of course he will. This is Cena we're talking about
- Probably (hopefully) the New Day, or Los Matadores
- Who the F*** really cares?

And on that note, why the hell is Ambrose still feuding with Wyatt? These guys have practically had every single version of a match where weapons were allowed. Frankly, it's getting boring now. What's next? Buried Alive or Casket Match at the Rumble? Last Man Standing? 3 Stages of Hell? Falls Count Anywhere?

And on that note, why the hell is Ambrose still feuding with Wyatt? These guys have practically had every single version of a match where weapons were allowed. Frankly, it's getting boring now. What's next? Buried Alive or Casket Match at the Rumble? Last Man Standing? 3 Stages of Hell? Falls Count Anywhere?

If it annoys you that much, I hope they continue to feud all 2015.

This is almost a must win for Wyatt. Between the two a loss would hit Ambrose far less.

Time for a Sting reappearance. After playing a role in getting The Authority removed from power in the first place, it only makes sense that he stands up to them again.

Agreed. Ambrose still has goodwill from the fans that can be used to easily build him back up.

With a match as screwy as an Ambulance Match you could see some type of interference leading to one guy's next feud. Like Rowan screwing over Wyatt or Rollins paying Wyatt back by screwing over Ambrose. Although it seems unlikely we would go back to Rollins/Ambrose. Then again with Orton being delayed they may need to have Ambrose fill in.

Maybe Ambrose hits Wyatt with the ambulance and he disappears for a few weeks only to come back with new mumbo jumbo about being a bigger monster blah, blah, blah.

I'm just hoping the "Big Angle" allegedly planned for Mania, isn't just a brief Sting appearance to setup an HHH-Sting match at Mania. That would be underwhelming, to say the least.

With a match as screwy as an Ambulance Match you could see some type of interference leading to one guy's next feud. Like Rowan screwing over Wyatt or Rollins paying Wyatt back by screwing over Ambrose. Although it seems unlikely we would go back to Rollins/Ambrose. Then again with Orton being delayed they may need to have Ambrose fill in.

Maybe Ambrose hits Wyatt with the ambulance and he disappears for a few weeks only to come back with new mumbo jumbo about being a bigger monster blah, blah, blah.

Probably. I just hope the feud ends as it has been nothing short of crap, apart from a brief pick-up post-Survivor Series where I thought it had potential, until they buried any chance of such potential being realized.

I'd be all for Ambrose vs Rollins being revisited again as I think that still has legs given the ending of HiaC and Ambrose's promo the night after it.

The big angle will like be Authority vs. Anti-Authority version 2.0. They have all the major players back and likely believe they can do it right this time. One thing is for sure, twenty minute blab fest to open shit up.

Would have really put last weeks closing over had Rollins just went ahead and stomped Edge.

Shades of the Rumble match. All employee battle royal.

Fuck I hate Stephanie's voice.

Great, we got rid of The Authority & their 20 minute long promos only to have them return with...well the same thing.

Why do they have to specify the Royal Rumble as a pay per view? Are they worried that someone tuning in for the first time in 27 years and think it might be a free TV show again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back