RAW LD 8/24/2015

To everyone who CALLED IT, shut up. This was one of the most obvious reveals in years. It's like calling the sun coming up.

And yet, you didn't say anything....did you?? I guess you are unaware that the sun comes up every day then??? Good to know.....chum......p

I'm going w/Sting actually being in the statute. The head casing will crumble revealing a creepy talking Sting. A lot like the genie from Pee Wee's Playhouse. Seth will then say the secret word of the day and everyone will scream as the show ends.

close.

I'm going w/Sting actually being in the statute. The head casing will crumble revealing a creepy talking Sting. A lot like the genie from Pee Wee's Playhouse. Seth will then say the secret word of the day and everyone will scream as the show ends.

Wasn't it you that bitched about people making predictions???

NoC: Cena helps Sting to beat Rollins for the WHC; Sheamus cashes in on Sting; Cena and Rollins feud over the US Title.....

So, if Sting was going to come back for a big match (I'd be stunned if they had this planned so far back), what was the point in having HHH beat him at Wrestlemania other than feeding HHH's ego?

Wasn't it you that bitched about people making predictions???

Oh snap. You found the "previous" bottom and found my "prediction" of exactly what I thought was going to happen. I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back