RAW LD 8/24/2015

Oh snap. You found the "previous" bottom and found my "prediction" of exactly what I thought was going to happen. I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

No... you just seem to be a bit of a smartass that lost his way.....although, there wasn't really anything smart about it.....

Seriously? What's the deal around here? You shoot back and people and they somehow 'punish' you?

Not quite people. The boss will punish you though. I'd watch out for him. He's nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is but he's watched a lot of wrestling and thinks it's made him some kind of a genius.

Seriously? What's the deal around here? You shoot back and people and they somehow 'punish' you?

Nah, if simply disagreeing with KB and Sly's opinions got you a prison sentence, roughly 80% of all the regulars would be there. Trolling, flaming, and being a nuisance gets you placed in prison.

The more I think about it the more I think Booking Raw should be so fucking easy to get something to work logically and to build people up as wrestlers.

The more I think about it the more I think Booking Raw should be so fucking easy to get something to work logically and to build people up as wrestlers.

You'd think that but then you stop and realize that most of WWE "bookers" have next to no real experience writing and booking pro wrestling.

I will certainly admit to being hypocritical as I shared the same sentiment as others who complained about Sting being champion during the latter years of his TNA run, but I wouldn't mind and actually hope to see a 1 - 2 month Sting world title run ending via Sheamus MITB cash-in. This could also lead to the rumored HHH/Rollins feud with Trips being disappointed in Seth for losing the WWE championship to WCW's franchise player. A great show following a good (at least in my mind) SummerSlam.

You'd think that but then you stop and realize that most of WWE "bookers" have next to no real experience writing and booking pro wrestling.

Booking today's WWE reminds me of a famous proverb: "One Man's Meat is another Man's Poison".
Seems perfect given how quick people's minds change on anything being done(goes for me as well, actually :D )

In retrospect... it should have been a Robocop statue instead of Sting. Imagine if Rollins pulls away the curtain, and finds Robocop. Everyone freaks out, and then Sting's theme hits as the lights shut off. Lights go back on, Sting clears house. As the Authority backs up the ramp, Sting takes a selfie with Robocop.

In retrospect... it should have been a Robocop statue instead of Sting. Imagine if Rollins pulls away the curtain, and finds Robocop. Everyone freaks out, and then Sting's theme hits as the lights shut off. Lights go back on, Sting clears house. As the Authority backs up the ramp, Sting takes a selfie with Robocop.

Would have worked only if Surfer Sting showed up instead.

I was just talking earlier with a friend of mine about Sting and how he can't lose his next match. Knowing now that his next match is for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, he's probably gonna lose. Why did Sting even sign to wrestle with the WWE if he's just going to lose all of his matches?

I was just talking earlier with a friend of mine about Sting and how he can't lose his next match. Knowing now that his next match is for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, he's probably gonna lose. Why did Sting even sign to wrestle with the WWE if he's just going to lose all of his matches?

And yet people still went ape shit for Sting despite him "losing" that first "match". And if Sting loses to Rollins it would make it that Sting lost all TWO of his matches.

Two. As in one more than the minimum number of matches you could ever have in WWE if you ever had any.

And yet people still went ape shit for Sting despite him "losing" that first "match". And if Sting loses to Rollins it would make it that Sting lost all TWO of his matches.

Two. As in one more than the minimum number of matches you could ever have in WWE if you ever had any.

Maybe you misinterpreted where I'm coming from. I like Sting and I'm damn glad to see him wrestle, however, I don't want to see him lose all of the time. That's one of the reasons he said he never signed with WWE way back when. So idk why you took it upon yourself to respond to my comment with so much hostility but it was unwarranted. Unless, of course, you just like being a dick.

Maybe you misinterpreted where I'm coming from.

Maybe but I doubt it.

I like Sting and I'm damn glad to see him wrestle,

That was more than clear.

however, I don't want to see him lose all of the time.

Which is a ridiculous sentiment since Sting has had one match which was a clusterfuck where he lost due to getting hit in the head with a bat.

Heath Slater loses "all the time". Maybe you can say that for Zack Ryder and possibly Los Matadores. Sting is no where near this level of hyperbole, even if he does lose to Rollins.

That's one of the reasons he said he never signed with WWE way back when. So idk why you took it upon yourself to respond to my comment with so much hostility but it was unwarranted. Unless, of course, you just like being a dick.

I'm sorry if my post offended you. I just think you are being dramatic and illogical. Sting and his legacy will be fine. He is a grown man who is making his own decisions.

You didn't offend me at all. I just thought you were taking what I said way to seriously. For a man who will probably only wrestle 3-4 times in the WWE and for a man new to WWE, whom the younger fans don't know much about; losing his first 2 matches is pretty bad for him. All I could think last night was how does Sting get a title shot, kayfabe wise, when he has lost his only match. He shouldn't have lost to Trips in the first place, especially now since he's going for the title. He definitely shouldn't lose his second match having lost his first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back