Elimination Chamber: John Cena VS Kane - Ambulance Match

Yea, I can't see The Rock really getting involved in the match either because this storyline really has nothing to do with him.

Now, I CAN see The Rock confronting Cena backstage BEFORE his match as sort of a pep/trash talk.

Yea, I can't see The Rock really getting involved in the match either because this storyline really has nothing to do with him.

Now, I CAN see The Rock confronting Cena backstage BEFORE his match as sort of a pep/trash talk.

They are not going to have Rock travel all the way to Milwaukee for a backstage segment. Unless it's a pretape. I do not expect to see Rocky, but if he is there, he will appear in the ring in front of the live crowd.

Wow, at the ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV, an Ambulance Match is going to be the main event.... Couldn't believe the WWE match was first, now they are doing the WHC match...

Does Cena always have to be the main event? You'd think at the EC PPV, and EC match would be the main event...

I had no illusions that this was actually going to be a good match, but WOW. That was an absolutley terrible, and bordering on unwatchable display tonight. To think that the WWE let this match go on as the main event looks even more ridiculous in retrospect. I can't imagine a worse match to be the last PPV headliner before Mania. I kept hoping that something even remotely interesting or entertaining was going to happen, and not only did that not occur, nothing even close to that occurred. To call that "match" by Kane and Cena a 1-star effort would be being seriously generous. I feel like I lost about 30 minutes(that felt more like 3 hours) of my life that I will never get back. What a brutally bad main event.

What a horrible fucking match and a bullshit way to end this PPV.

Cena wins and you just end the PPV like that?

Bad match and bad PPV EXCEPT for the Santino display...

My goodness WWE Creative fucking sucks these days. How can they put this bullshit on PPV? Sure, we expected Cena to win, but like this? without hate? in normal fashion? No consequences at match end? No Rock? No random video? Just ending with that piece of shit staring at the WM sign?

Fuck Cena and Fuck WWE for not giving a damn about the fans.

I think the worst part about this, was that Cena was smiling throughout, and even got on the mic halfway through to joke with Booker T about being in the Fave 5.... pathetic.

What about the hate?

I can't believe how friggin bad that match was and thats coming from a huge Kane fan, I did how ever think halfway through that super cena was going to do something and win it in the end. Total shit house way to end a PPV

The Ambulance Match, Hell the whole John Cena vs Kane feud was pointless, the first Ambulance match at Survivor Series 2002 between Shane McMahon and Kane was brilliant but the Ambulance Match at Elimination Chamber between Kane and John Cena was just to watered down and you knew Cena was going to win because he was going into his big match was The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back