• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's The FastLane Sequel - Monday Night Raw LD.

Judging by his facial expression even Curtis Axel didn't believe Rybaxel was one of the greatest teams of all time.

Why is Ryback too green to push when he was getting huge pops.. but Roman isn't when he gets boo'd?? then gets to mainevent Wrestlemania??? I swear I will never understand WWE sometimes..

LOL @ Axelmania!

Don't get why they took this direction with Orton on his return... I know he'll probly turn on Rollins, but why go through all that shit again... wasn't the 'try to make it work' schtick done before he got laid out? :banghead:

They should find a way to screw Curtis Axel in that one too. Keep the gimmick going.

Brilliant. Would it be over kill to eventually have him adapt a "Royal Rumbler" nickname or gimmick? He just competes in over the top rope challenges. Even in one on one matches.

Brilliant. Would it be over kill to eventually have him adapt a "Royal Rumbler" nickname or gimmick? He just competes in over the top rope challenges. Even in one on one matches.

And manages to get rekt on the way to the ring in all of them. Keep it going all the way till next year's Rumble. You could have him win it and nobody will shit on it because Bryan didn't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back