• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's The Last Raw Before The Post-Wrestlemania Raw Pre-Show! 23/3/15

For the 12 millionth time, 90% of the problems with this feud aren't on Reigns. He had the bad promos written for him and then this nonsense. That's not his fault.

I've been saying that for the longest while... I just don't know if this is Vince's sick way of trolling us and Roman Reigns is just a pawn to be discarded at some point when he is finished...

After that shit final segment, did you ponder changing the name of your review tonight at the last minute?

No. I stopped thinking after that show went off the air.

I've been saying that for the longest while... I just don't know if this is Vince's sick way of trolling us and Roman Reigns is just a pawn to be discarded at some point when he is finished...

It seems like they've gotten caught up in the idea of building Wrestlemania that they've stopped actually building it.

This week on SmackDown the tug of war continues with heels and faces joining sides to help the champ or the challenger. Plus a mud pit just happens to be placed between the sides.

No. I stopped thinking after that show went off the air.

It seems like they've gotten caught up in the idea of building Wrestlemania that they've stopped actually building it.

As you pointed out in your review, the only match I truly saw as being more anticipated is the Bray Wyatt vs Taker due to Bray's great promo.

Sting kicking off the show was good, and whilst it wasn't a brilliant segment, I didn't mind it too much, tho last week's ending did more for me.

Orton-Rollins was just there. So was Cena-Rusev. IC Ladder match is going to be a clusterfuck.

And the Main Event.... less said, the better I'm afraid.

I think you got your overall review spot on. Great Wrestling at Mania can save the event, but WWE have done a hell of a job in getting people to not care much about the "Show of Shows".

In a way, it sort of is. Much more anticipated matches on that card.

Oh well, at least someone finally used "Slag" on WWE tv. Been waiting on that one about 7 years.

Man fuck this Wrestlemania build. I know they're limited with what Reigns can do, but holy crap that was awful. How in the hell do you build a program for 10 weeks (honestly, most people pegged Lesnar vs. Reigns the night of Summerslam, if not earlier), and decide this is how you close the build? A fucking tug of war, next week will be an epic game of hand slapping.

They need a show where the creative meetings are shown on the Network. Make it so the new shows are from 6 months earlier so they dont spoil the current storylines.

I just want to see one guy say: "we should have the show end with a tug of war for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship", and Vince and the rest say: "great idea, lets use that on the last Raw before Wrestlemania 31".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back