It's The FastLane Sequel - Monday Night Raw LD.

An entire new look and approach would certainly help Roman.

Maybe shave his head and start sporting trunks with a bull on the back.

Did you start watching wrestling yesterday?
Feels like it. The number one contender getting isolated screeches and the most over guy of the last three years getting lukewarm claps is a bit less than should be expected five weeks before Mania.

Not going to complain about a clean finish but this Orton/Authority shit is a bit lame.

Indeed.
This 'working things out' schtick was already done before... don't understand the need to go over it again... :shrug:
Lame indeed, and it sorts of hurts Orton's momentum somewhat, lMO.

Orton should be the one taking out Show, Kane, Stooges and then gets Rollins at Mania(Rollins can go over in that one since Randy can take the loss).
Sting takes out HHH, and hopefully someone can knock off Steph(AJ?).

Lesnar didn't appear, which was weird because tonight was one of his scheduled dates. Like I'm legit curious why he wasn't there

Indeed. You would think that they would at least attempt to make some of the doubters to Brock-Roman come around at the first chance they get... puzzling, to say the least.

I guess it is strange when half the competitors in three of your major matches will only be at a handful of events.

I guess it is strange when half the competitors in three of your major matches will only be at a handful of events.

Honestly, tonight's show was Authority heavy, and it wasn't even that good of an angle anyway... seriously poor writing even in Mania season. Almost like they don't really give a shit at this point.

Honestly, tonight's show was Authority heavy, and it wasn't even that good of an angle anyway... seriously poor writing even in Mania season. Almost like they don't really give a shit at this point.

They're gonna draw a full capacity crowd anyway. May as well write like shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back