WWE Monday Night RAW: Slammy Awards Show (9th December 2013)

Cena being the best as usual, Punk/HHH and HBK/Bryan building up nicely. Then that tease of who's the Authority really backing at the end, just marvelous. Great end and great episode

I hope they are not planting the seed for a fatal 4 way elimination for the title at Wrestlemania like the one at WM16.

Trainwreck in the making if that is the case.

I hope they are not planting the seed for a fatal 4 way elimination for the title at Wrestlemania like the one at WM16.

Trainwreck in the making if that is the case.

This is 2013 WWE. If they're planting seeds for WrestleMania, by next month they'll have forgotten what they planted and where. By Mania, the crop won't look anything like the picture on the packet.

That was terrific. I don't really sit down and watch wrestling anymore, but that ending definitely has me tuning into RAW next week. Bryan is so ridiculously over that I think it's absurd he isn't the champion right now, Cena is still the best in the world, and Orton really does seem sub-par compared to Punk, DB, and Cena.

This is 2013 WWE. If they're planting seeds for WrestleMania, by next month they'll have forgotten what they planted and where. By Mania, the crop won't look anything like the picture on the packet.

Rock Cena the past 2 years would disagree. They planted the seeds, ignored the watering and still reaped the harvest.

The soul bit is true. The Canadian half of IC left him with a void that could only be filled by the drink. Luckily, his Irish half was up to the task.

Really enjoyed the final segment. I'm glad the crowd actually gave it a chance. Wasn't sure they would. Cena was great and so was Orton. Obviously Orton won't get credit for a stellar promo, because just wouldn't the IWC.

Here's something to chew on - being animated on the mic doesn't mean a promo is great. It's about playing your character. Both men were great Monday night.

And yes, I see Mania implications:

-HHH vs. CM Punk
-Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena

...and probably Brock vs. Taker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo