Monday Night Raw Season Premiere LD 9/13.

Looks like there was an awesome RAW today.

I swear, I wish I never DVR's RAW and watched MNF. The Jets played a horribly shitty game behind a fraud at QB and an awful, overrated secondary. How can I be silly enough to pass on the legendary Ochocinco for the hilarous excuse that was the jets. Forgive me wrestling gods

Looks like there was an awesome RAW today.

I swear, I wish I never DVR's RAW and watched MNF. The Jets played a horribly shitty game behind a fraud at QB and an awful, overrated secondary. How can I be silly enough to pass on the legendary Ochocinco for the hilarous excuse that was the jets. Forgive me wrestling gods

Well to be honest i don't really think you watched MNF that closely either, Sanchez wasn't that bad, he had no protection, his trusted receivers dropped balls they shouldn't have, and a few of those penalties against Cromartie were BS. Its the first week, although a win is always good its not the end of the world. just shows you where you need to work.

Well to be honest i don't really think you watched MNF that closely either, Sanchez wasn't that bad, he had no protection, his trusted receivers dropped balls they shouldn't have, and a few of those penalties against Cromartie were BS. Its the first week, although a win is always good its not the end of the world. just shows you where you need to work.

He was bad, dude. He didn't make any ill advised throws, but he was extremely conservative and played very poor. He hardly made any throws downfield, he keeps playing around with the snap count nearly EVERY passing down, and he doesn't know how to anticipate receivers getting open & letting route's develop (just checkdowns apparently). There are going to be defenses down the road that will shut down that running game and its up to a QB to lift an offense. Sanchez didn't, therefore he played poorly, regardless if he didn't throw any interceptions. (I also personally thought the protection was decent)

I agree with you though, every year people overreact to Week 1 -- it's normal, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back