WWE Raw LD Is Fighting the Power on 5/10

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
jhy05w.jpg

TWO, IF BY SEETHE
A wrathful Randy Orton struck not once but twice during The Rated-R Superstar's resurrection of "The Cutting Edge" on Monday Night Raw. In retaliation for a Spear one week earlier, WWE's Apex Predator used a pair of RKOs to make prey of both Raw host Wayne Brady and Edge himself.

They need to really keep Flava Flav's involvement to a minimum and we need to get some information on Over The Limit tonight because the PPV is less than two weeks away and the WWE is sort of in "Who Gives A Shit" mode as far as hyping this PPV goes.

This LD should be interesting as well because TNA is no longer airing on Monday nights. Hopefully things won't get TOO negative around here. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll be watching Raw, mainly because Flava Flav is hosting, I already see this being a bad show, and I could be doing some hardcore studying instead.

Also, Becker paid to go to Raw tonight.

Big ups to Wayne Brady too, for taking an RKO like a man.

j0d5c0.gif

This poll was on WWE.com

What should WWE Champion John Cena choose as the stipulation for his Over the Limit bout with Batista?
WWE Iron Man Match
Casket Match
First Blood Match
Strap Match
Tables Match

I dont see them doing a strap match as there was one on the last PPV. Definitely dont see them doing a casket or first blood match. If this poll is any indication, i see them doing an iron man match.

You know, if Batista is leaving after this PPV, then maybe a Casket Match would work. They need to eventually get that match away from the Undertaker, since he is eventually gonna retire. If that list in any indication, though, it could be a Tables match, since they used a few table spots at the last PPV.

If they don't go with an option on the .com poll, then I would want them to go with a Buried Alive match, if they write off Batista.

Flava Flav guest hosting shall be a little weird, but we've been pleasantly surprised enough that I'm not counting it out just yet.

i predict strongly a loser leaves wwe match a typical talk really quiet and bring it home with a TALK REAL LOUD PROMO.ya know typical cena promo

Flava Flav is annoying as hell. I'm not looking forward to this one. Same with next week with the host that hasn't officially been announced yet.

He's really a jackass... but he's like a car crash that you can't stop looking at.

Vince always bitches about WWE PPV buys, but then we get shitty hype/build for PPV's like Over the Limit which is in less than two weeks! They really need to get rolling, or Over the Limit could turn out pretty awful. I hope Cena/Batista isn't an Iron Man Match because we've already seen them go at it the last few PPVs and the feud has really lost its steam. I'd rather see a Loser Leaves Town type thing where they can write Batista off if he loses. Also, the First Blood Match option in the poll on WWE.com has dominated the majority of the results, which I found funny.

Yea, I know. A man can dream though, right?

No, not really, it would be cool initially, not so much after that. I was excited with the prospect of him working with Mysterio, MVP, Kofi, and Christian

Ill be around for this. Was watching house and went to spike during a commercial, forgot no more monday tnas xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back