10/1 WWE Monday Night Raw LD

The Ryback discussion ended tonight. He tried to do several times to Tensai what Goldberg DID to the Giant and failed. He can't pull off a modified firemans carry versus the actual suplex Goldberg did and worst of all Michael Cole has to sell the clothesline.. EPIC....

The Ryback discussion ended tonight. He tried to do several times to Tensai what Goldberg DID to the Giant and failed. Michael Cole has to sell the clothesline.. EPIC....

Ryback tried to do what Ryback DID to Tensai 6 nights earlier. And the two moves are not even similar anyway. It's a different weight distribution. And since when is Ryback supposed to parallel Goldberg anyway? Ryback is not Goldberg.

Ryback will have another match next Monday in which he squashes his opponent, strong as ever.

That was an absolute fail. Goldberg pulled off a suplex slam on the show (first try mind you) in one shot and how many times did Ryback try while Cole is trying to sell Tensai fighting him off or the awesome clothesline? WWE has tried to hard to recreate that character and failed big time tonight

Ryback tried to do what Ryback DID to Tensai 6 nights earlier. And the two moves are not even similar anyway. It's a different weight distribution. And since when is Ryback supposed to parallel Goldberg anyway? Ryback is not Goldberg.

Ryback will have another match next Monday in which he squashes his opponent, strong as ever.

Regardless of that if Ryback doesn't have just the slightest interaction with Punk tonight he will lose some steam.

I legitimately had goose bumps that entire segment. Jim Ross is so damn good. Paul Heyman is so damn good. Punk is so damn good. Ryback is so damn over. And I so don't give a damn where John Cena is or isn't right now. Wow.

I thought Ryback had potential, but even I as a fan of his never thought he'd get that kind of reaction, even if it was totally situational.

I miss face Punk...just so much.

I just kept telling myself "He wont run. He wont run. He wont run. Please dont run!"

Heel Punk just like any other shitty, bitchy, pussyfoot heel, fucking runs.

So depressing that this man not long ago would have at least fought off these men. Why did Punk have to turn. If he turns why does he have to be a pussy heel. Fight till the end. I know im beating a dead horse. Sorry.

I missed the first hour. I'll find out what was so wrong with AJ's laugh later. BTW, she doesn't need a bland advisor.

I was afraid they were gonna put Ryback on the mic lol. Oh well, bodes well that he doesnt even have to say a word and the crowd is going entirely apeshit

I just kept telling myself "He wont run. He wont run. He wont run. Please dont run!"

So depressing that this man not long ago would have at least fought off these men. Why did Punk have to turn. If he turns why does he have to be a pussy heel. Fight till the end. I know im beating a dead horse. Sorry.

The WWE is literally incapable of booking a heel any other way. Incapable. Eternally frustrating.

How long have you been watching wrestling? Seriously?

This, if he's surprised that heels are booked that way he's an idiot but if he just wants change I see where he's coming from. Heels don't always have to be cowardly to be a bad guy.

Also it's a shame Kofi's going to job tonight.

I know for sure that heels have been booked this way for years. Im not surprised at all. Ive seen it so many times nowadays. Its just so frustrating that thats all they can give us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back