WWE Monday Night RAW LD 6/3/13

Wyatt Family FTW!

Anyone recognize the chick lying on the tree in the background? I think a psychotic chick added to "the family" would be sweet!! Maybe Paige? I don't think that was her on the tree tho.

I hope they run these vignettes for a couple/few more weeks before debuting. Build the hype! The Wyatt Family was the thing I was most excited to see on tonights show.

Oh yea- I remember now:

Ryback just told D.Bryan that Kofi had surgery last Thursday. Yet the Smackdown that he put Kofi thru 3 tables aired on Friday. Nice work you fuckin' stooge! Just another reason to hate this guy!
WWE.com announced that Ryback caused Kofi's injury on Thursday, so it fits.

WWE doesn't act like Fridays show was taped on Friday anymore.

The ending was seen coming a mile away, at least we didn't have see HHH wrestle tonight.

Oh and Bryan is the most over fucking guy on the roster, bigger than Punk or Cena, they can't possibly turn him fucking heel.

Really liked this edition of Raw and it caps off a great weekend of wrestling for me.

Daniel Bryan is a proverbial man of fire. I love that dude being so successful, just brings back so many memories of how I and others told people he was charismatic and fun to watch yet apparently solely because he was an indy guy and doesn't look like hes made of stone he was "bland," if they continue the way their going by Summerslam he'll be getting Austin like reactions. Such a fucking talent and one of the best things right now in wrestling.

I'm liking where their going with the Triple H/McMahons angle, I know it was reported and we saw it coming but the angles came across as very real in a way, especially liked how Triple H called Vince an "old bastard" and how Stephanie referred to Hunter as Paul, doesn't happen too often but when it does you know their really trying to get the angle across. The ovation for Triple H when Stephanie mentioned his name is further proof that for the casual audience Triple H is still near the very top, probably just behind Cena in-terms of popularity.

Chris Jericho and Punk back at it over who truly is the best in the world? I love it, anyone who doesn't can eat shit. If Punk does return in Chicago which I'm uncertain of the reception will be out of this world. They'll put on another great match like they did both occasions last year and then we get Punk back on television. Punk, Bryan, The Shield, a soon to debut Wyatt Family, Fandango on WWE television really does make for a pretty strong roster.

Having watched Evolve 22, Slammiversary, CHIKARA and Ring of Honor's Texas show still to go I'm getting burnt out with all this wrestling. Don't know how KB does it.

Really liked this edition of Raw and it caps off a great weekend of wrestling for me.

Daniel Bryan is a proverbial man of fire. I love that dude being so successful, just brings back so many memories of how I and others told people he was charismatic and fun to watch yet apparently solely because he was an indy guy and doesn't look like hes made of stone he was "bland," if they continue the way their going by Summerslam he'll be getting Austin like reactions. Such a fucking talent and one of the best things right now in wrestling.

I'm liking where their going with the Triple H/McMahons angle, I know it was reported and we saw it coming but the angles came across as very real in a way, especially liked how Triple H called Vince an "old bastard" and how Stephanie referred to Hunter as Paul, doesn't happen too often but when it does you know their really trying to get the angle across. The ovation for Triple H when Stephanie mentioned his name is further proof that for the casual audience Triple H is still near the very top, probably just behind Cena in-terms of popularity.

Chris Jericho and Punk back at it over who truly is the best in the world? I love it, anyone who doesn't can eat shit. If Punk does return in Chicago which I'm uncertain of the reception will be out of this world. They'll put on another great match like they did both occasions last year and then we get Punk back on television. Punk, Bryan, The Shield, a soon to debut Wyatt Family, Fandango on WWE television really does make for a pretty strong roster.

Having watched Evolve 22, Slammiversary, CHIKARA and Ring of Honor's Texas show still to go I'm getting burnt out with all this wrestling. Don't know how KB does it.
Experience.

A few live notes from RAW:

*Don't know how it came across on TV, but the crowd was into the show the entire night. Though they weren't loud the entire night, they gave the people in the ring their undivided attention the entire time

*The three hours are killer for the crowd.

*Daniel Bryan might as well have been the second coming of Jesus to these people he was so over

*Crowd really wasn't Pro Cena for the most part

Most I can't think of right now, but all in all fun show. Glad I went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back