WWE Monday Night RAW LD 6/10/13

Which just solidifies my belief that Ziggler ruins everything. Nobody cares about him and ever since AJ got paired up with him, people have lost interest in her as well. Before Ziggler, AJ was one of the most over people on the roster (men included). Now? Crickets. She's a lackey now and that's what has ruined this angle.

Now, think of if AJ simply screwed Cena over because she was mad at him but didn't align with Ziggler. She finally snaps for good, turns on Cena and the next night, turns on Kaitlyn. She's pissed that everyone has shut her out of their lives and that her friend was never there for her. This could lead to a legit match at Mania where two best friends meet to destroy one another and it matters.

It doesn't matter now because AJ is a lackey to a guy nobody cares about as WHC.

What AJ and Kaitlyn have would have plenty to feud over the title months ago - I think Trish and Mickie had less. But obvious WWE stalled the match for a reason, and the reason [unfortunately] is related to Dolph's stable which AJ is a part of.

That's most likely the reason why Big E hasn't been pushed into a IC or US title program yet.

I liked RAW, loved Bryan/Rollins, ROH fans had a ton of fun with that on Twitter.

Opening segment with Triple H, Vince and Axel was funny, especially Vince taking the ringbell. IDK if their long-term plan with this is for them to fight over the power of the company or something but I'm interested. They've always had a good dynamic. Cena and Ryback is interesting and the closing of the show was good, pull apart was weak though and more people seemed to be interested in JTG and Ted DiBiase's new look than the actual fight in the ring. I'm excited for certain parts of Payback but I don't see it as "must watch."

Also, Ring of Honor were on the ball tonight. Immediately uploaded Black/Danielson from Southern Navigation 2008 to their YouTube account for free and they kind of took a veiled shot at WWE, but fuck it, if you want to watch it it's below. Not their best match but just as good if not better than their match from Raw.

[YouTube]JhywAx6jy4I[/YouTube]

What AJ and Kaitlyn have would have plenty to feud over the title months ago - I think Trish and Mickie had less. But obvious WWE stalled the match for a reason, and the reason [unfortunately] is related to Dolph's stable which AJ is a part of.

That's most likely the reason why Big E hasn't been pushed into a IC or US title program yet.

Like I said, Dolph Ziggler's mediocrity ruins everything.

I have a solution though.

The Wyatt family is coming. Upon their debut, they just DESTROY Ziggler and Langston. AJ is then brainwashed as the newest member of the family. They declare that the WWE can only have one dysfunctional family and it's them. In a couple of months, Ziggler and Langston come back as babyfaces to challenge the family. Multiple problems solved.

Like I said, Dolph Ziggler's mediocrity ruins everything.

I have a solution though.

The Wyatt family is coming. Upon their debut, they just DESTROY Ziggler and Langston. AJ is then brainwashed as the newest member of the family. They declare that the WWE can only have one dysfunctional family and it's them. In a couple of months, Ziggler and Langston come back as babyfaces to challenge the family. Multiple problems solved.

Or we could just stop focusing on AJ being CRAZY because it's been done for far too long now.

Or we could just stop focusing on AJ being CRAZY because it's been done for far too long now.

And shift her into what? A regular diva? That's it for AJ then. In this case, it's not that she's crazy, it's that she's easily manipulated which has been the overwhelming character trait in her career moreso than her craziness. Think about it, she was manipulated by DB to love him even though he treated her badly. Then she allowed herself to fall for 3 different men who never really liked her (Kane, Punk, Cena), so then she "fell" for Ziggler who basically used her to beat Cena and now she'd leave him when something intriguing comes along. She's mentally weak despite THINKING she's mentally strong and she'll simply be manipulated by the master manipulators. It would work.

Average RAW...

Dont care too much of all HHH- Mcmahons thing and its dull segments but the stories are finalising before PPV, Bryan constantly proves that he is most over man on roster today and actually looking forward to see what will they do with that as well as with Cena/Ryback. Guessed on Kaitlyn secret admirer thing but could be done way better then this. All other just average week RAW...

And shift her into what? A regular diva? That's it for AJ then. In this case, it's not that she's crazy, it's that she's easily manipulated which has been the overwhelming character trait in her career moreso than her craziness. Think about it, she was manipulated by DB to love him even though he treated her badly. Then she allowed herself to fall for 3 different men who never really liked her (Kane, Punk, Cena), so then she "fell" for Ziggler who basically used her to beat Cena and now she'd leave him when something intriguing comes along. She's mentally weak despite THINKING she's mentally strong and she'll simply be manipulated by the master manipulators. It would work.

Yes a regular Diva, because at the end of the day, no woman named anything other than Chyna, Sable or MAYBE Trish Stratus has drawn a dime in WWE since 1985. She is indeed the most interesting Diva in the company, but when you have nothing else of note and a title that means less than nothing, it's not worth the time and effort on a show that is floundering anyway.

Yes a regular Diva, because at the end of the day, no woman named anything other than Chyna, Sable or MAYBE Trish Stratus has drawn a dime in WWE since 1985. She is indeed the most interesting Diva in the company, but when you have nothing else of note and a title that means less than nothing, it's not worth the time and effort on a show that is floundering anyway.

She did? Well maybe as a member of DX, but certainly not by herself.

God a Lumberjack is one of the least personal match types I can think of. As well as a table match.

It's almost like there's little reason for people to be interested in this match but they already wasted the big gimmick match int he feud in the first match so now they're piling on gimmicks to hope people care.

Chyna won a men's title so obviously she was seen as a draw. And I get what you're saying but when you actually do some work with a character, why scrap it? I know you aren't drawing much money with it but it can at least be interesting.

And I'd say Mickie James drew money and drew Trish's best match ever out of her. AJ also helped sell a few men's PPV matches at this time last year so she did draw at one point.

Chyna won a men's title so obviously she was seen as a draw. And I get what you're saying but when you actually do some work with a character, why scrap it? I know you aren't drawing much money with it but it can at least be interesting.

And I'd say Mickie James drew money and drew Trish's best match ever out of her. AJ also helped sell a few men's PPV matches at this time last year so she did draw at one point.

Here's the thing though: it isn't interesting. The psycho chick has been done before and AJ isn't interesting anymore as she's been doing this same thing for months now.

As for Mickie, not really. The Divas were long past done at that point and when the term "drawing money" is used, it doesn't mean to sell a few matches.

It's almost like there's little reason for people to be interested in this match but they already wasted the big gimmick match int he feud in the first match so now they're piling on gimmicks to hope people care.

That's the problem with Extreme Rules or gimmick PPV's in general but that's a rant for a whole other time.

Either way they really blew their load making their first match Last Man Standing, if Ryback doesn't win Sunday his heel turn was a serious waste of time.

Lots of divas have posed for Playboy - I'm sure Mae Young would have too if the magazine were around in the 40's - that doesn't make them draws. Novelty's yes. Draws no.

Chyna's and Sable's sold about 10000x better than the other girls' issues. It was a bit different story.

Wow all this Trish drew. What about lita the hardy boys would not have been as popular without her. In fact she was one of the first women to bring Mexican style wrestling to American tv. She pretty much showed us that women can think of this who was more over before lita's affair with edge Trish or lita. In fact when they main evented raw in 2003 who was that story mostly centered around lita, who won lita. Lita was a draw per edge even bigger than Trish. Has Trish main evented raw without lita hmmm no. Lita main evented 2 times on raw in her career .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back