WWE Monday Night RAW LD 7/15/13

I tell you, Daniel Bryan IS going to become a huge face, if not THE face of WWE in a few years time. Just listen to the crowd reactions, he is over with absolutely everybody.

The segment played out for a little long, but I'm happy for D-Bry was chosen. Solid A for RAW, and I made a sandwich during the divas match, so it's all good.

Oh yeah, I'm sort of miffed Sandow lost, but seeing as Christian needs a little momentum for his likely Ambrose feud, it's not that bad.

Like I said earlier, Sandow has done nothing but lose for months. The briefcase isn't magic. It wouldn't make sense for him to start winning all of a sudden. He won MITB by being cunning, not by being tough.

Like I said earlier, Sandow has done nothing but lose for months. The briefcase isn't magic. It wouldn't make sense for him to start winning all of a sudden. He won MITB by being cunning, not by being tough.

Yeah but it's hard to make an argument for Christian being harder to trick then six other guys trying to take your head off with ladders.

That being said we should expect Sandow to be losing the next couple of PPV matches in MITB tradition.

Yeah but it's hard to make an argument for Christian being harder to trick then six other guys trying to take your head off with ladders.

That being said we should expect Sandow to be losing the next couple of PPV matches in MITB tradition.

He didn't trick anybody, though. He hid for most of the match and pushed the last man standing off of the ladder. Santino Marella almost won the Royal Rumble in similar fashion. Christian beating Sandow makes complete sense.

I'm gonna have to look it up, but I'm pretty sure jmt predicted that Cena and Bryan would have a match at Summerslam.

Hold tight to tonight's elation, because it's very possible that we'll all be hearing Voices on August 18th.

If they want to turn him heel that would work. Orton would instantly become the most hated wrestler for cashing in on Bryan at Summerslam.

I don't think that will happen though. I think they will milk Daniel Bryan vs John Cena for a couple of ppv's before Orton cashes in on one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back