WWE Monday Night RAW LD 6/10/13

So Antonio is still being billed from Switzerland despite the logo change. That's good I guess.

Zeb's putting over Cesaro. I hope this is foreshadowing an alliance.

Also, that segment from Kane made me forgive him for some of the bad angles he's been involved in

Yeah. If I had any charisma as a poster I would have done a compilation of shit Undertaker moments to have used against him in the WZT. It would have started with him getting choked out with a chloroform rag and ended with the Ministry crucifying Stephanie.

The more I see the Wyatt vignettes the more I wonder how these guys will fit in with WWE as currently constituted. I really hope creative has something good for them, because I'd hate to see them flop.

"If you were to build a sports entertainer from the ground up, he'd look like Randy Orton (and wrestle like someone else)."

JBL whispers that last part.

Man raw sucks . I don't even know why I watch it anymore . Nvm Bryan but as of late tna is only show that has been decent recently. Raw sucks now

Cena and Ryback aren't going to top that. I really should turn away while I still think highly of this show, thanks mainly to that match. If the MITB rumors are true, WWE has to give Daniel the strap, if only for a short reign. He's too over and too good not to get that recognition.

This is actually a good twist; but I feel the presentation could have been better. But hey, at least creative is trying to develop a diva feud.

crit-jon-l.jpg

It's nice to see a feud with women where the heel actually has reason to be pissed at the face and the story actually makes sense.

It's been what, since 2010 that happened?

Something like that, yeah. As much as some people disliked it, the LayCool stuff actually worked in that sense. They were bullies and you were supposed to root for them to get their comeuppance. Sometimes it's that simple.

Damn, I'm just making a liar out of myself. I love those Wyatt vignettes too.

The Kaitlyn secret admirer thing worked out as well as anyone could've hoped. It's a shame, though. She and Big E's kid would've come out of the womb benching 225. He'd have awkward proportions and terrible hair, but he'd be strong as hell.

So we just spent five weeks setting up minute long swerve to build to a match where the payoff should have come ten months ago.

Good use of TV time WWE!

So we just spent five weeks setting up minute long swerve to build to a match where the payoff should have come ten months ago.

Good use of TV time WWE!

To be fair, it at least works. Yeah, it should have been done a long time ago, but then again, it took 6 extra months for Kaitlyn to actually get the title so there we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back