10/1 WWE Monday Night Raw LD

AJ needs to say damn more. Just hope this doesn't mean AJ is about to fired. I need to see her once a week!

This, if he's surprised that heels are booked that way he's an idiot but if he just wants change I see where he's coming from. Heels don't always have to be cowardly to be a bad guy.

Also it's a shame Kofi's going to job tonight.

Then again, Punk doesn't look like a monster heel. If he were Mark Henry or Kane and running away, it wouldn't make much sense when he could and likely would just beat his opponents ass.

Then again, Punk doesn't look like a monster heel. If he were Mark Henry or Kane and running away, it wouldn't make much sense when he could and likely would just beat his opponents ass.

True but Punk could have taken a swing, Ryback blocks it and right hooks Punk and then Punk scurries away proclaiming he's the best. It's really hard to give an example of a non-cowardly heel because that's all the E does but there are different ways. Hell they even have Monster heels act cowardly sometimes.

AJ seducing Kane.
Daniel Bryan and AJ's dramatic relationship.
CM Punk rejecting AJ.
AJ bitch slapping Vickie Guerrero.
Paul Heyman getting in AJ's...head.
AJ losing control of Raw.
...aaaand Ziggler's just along for the ride.

Is that about what sums up what's going on in the ring right now?

Am I alone when I say that the marketing of the Daniel Bryan "YES/NO" conflict between him and the fans is in the same vein as the short-lived anti-Cena shirts WWE sold a while ago?

I dont know what to say to this. Punk has been completely overshadowed....

But by Kane and D-Bryan...I hate this. But I love this.

What is WWE doing? What am I supposed to be thinking now? Punk, our WWE champion is a whiny, shitty, pussyfoot heel. To the point that he loses to the tag-team champions. Usually its the opposite. I just dont know what to think.

Any ideas?

I'm impartial to that decision, as I like both.
Let me help. The answer is AJ. Vickie has been GM twice, why do it a 3rd time? And think of it this way, if AJ isn't GM we may never see her much again while Vickie will be on TV with or without that status. AJ!

tumblr_mb8x2o1fFy1rnfbk3o1_400.gif

You're welcome.

Edit: Fixed.

Saw AJ's laugh. I like her laugh, and her going crazier is making her even better. She needs to swear more! I hope they are not going to make Vickie and Heyman Co-GM's soon as that would suck as no more AJ. She is doing fine and needs to be on TV every week!

Just wanted to chime in on the whole "Ryback didn't hit his finisher" debate. He'll be just fine. He's over as fuck and WWE has shown that if you have a fireman's carry as part of your finisher and you do it wrong more often than right, you can be champion for 316 days. No worries for the every hungry superstar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back