• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monday Night Raw Season Premiere LD 9/13.

Someone please tell what was the purpose of that run in for the Nexus - other than a great Slater spot and getting owned?

Dude, Orton is the new superman. He just single-handedly took out most of Nexus, including their two top competitors, Jericho, Edge, and is still getting the better of Cena.

Cena gets beaten up by Nexus and Orton, and Sheamus is 100% fine, and Cena picks him up like he's Evan Bourne.

He's getting better at not being Superman, but it's those "Super Moment"s that annoy me.

Orton *IS* definately becoming the SuperOrton..

but was Austin SuperAustin? or just Austin.. I see Orton as more of an analog to Austin, while Cena is an analog to Hogan.

What a confusing ending. I could just barely tell he countered to the RKO. Either way, it looked weak. Good match, but a kinda fucked up ending. I'm tired of Orton.

Fuck sake - the amount of no selling during this match pissed me off.

Orton may have missed the table - but he still took an AA?

So what have we learned tonight? Randy Orton and John Cena will allows come out looking strong?

Nice RKO as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back