WWE Raw LD Is Fighting the Power on 5/10

And you're stupid if you think that kids (whom you are bitching about when you made the stupid TVPG remark) get that stuff. Children don't get those types of jokes. Teenagers and adults get those types of jokes.

I wasn't bitching about anything. Take a deep breath, Brohammed. It was just a comment/observation about his comment. WWE isn't FOR children. They have some children watching, and they cater to children with kids' versions of magazines, but the majority of the audience are teenagers. The majority of the live audience are adults and teenagers. The entire concept of professional wrestling as we know it today is one, giant adult-theme concept. If you don't like someone, beat the crap out of them? Bully them? Be as vindictive as possible?

Also, don't make assumptions about my beliefs. I make comments about TVPG because they should just abandon it, and stick to at the very most TV-14.

Ted jr needs Sr.'s laugh or a quote at the beginning of his theme.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA IT'S A NEEEWW DAAAAAY"

I wasn't bitching about anything. Take a deep breath, Brohammed. It was just a comment/observation about his comment. WWE isn't FOR children. They have some children watching, and they cater to children with kids' versions of magazines, but the majority of the audience are teenagers. The majority of the live audience are adults and teenagers. The entire concept of professional wrestling as we know it today is one, giant adult-theme concept. If you don't like someone, beat the crap out of them? Bully them? Be as vindictive as possible?

Also, don't make assumptions about my beliefs. I make comments about TVPG because they should just abandon it, and stick to at the very most TV-14.

If WWE went back to TV14, then they lose all the children, because their parents won't let them watch based on the rating (at leas they shouldn't). The Attitude Era isn't coming back, and should NEVER come back. They went too far over the edge. Now they have the right medium, where they toe a line sometimes, and stay pretty far away from it others. Why should they change it if it works?

If WWE went back to TV14, then they lose all the children, because their parents won't let them watch based on the rating (at leas they shouldn't). The Attitude Era isn't coming back, and should NEVER come back. They went too far over the edge. Now they have the right medium, where they toe a line sometimes, and stay pretty far away from it others. Why should they change it if it works?

You're confusing TV14 with TV-MA. That's what the WWE was pushing when they had DX getting blow jobs in their parking lot picnic. I'm not saying they should start pushing limits again. They should stay relatively where they are now, without the stupid arbitrary limits, like weird controls on blood that stops matches.

Well I guess I was right that Vickie GM thing wouldn't last beyond today. Just expected her to be put out of action rather than resigning.

I actually think this will work. Vickie resigns because she's scared of Orton. Either WWE keeps Vickie on RAW and moves Orton to SD for her safety, or she stays resigned, and WWE puts a strong person who won't back down from Orton as the new GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back