COMMERCIAL FREE WWE Raw LD: Enter The Dragon (5/17)

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
j14syg.jpg

There's no way the Bret Hart angle will lead to a certain NXT castoff getting a shot at his former mentor. No way at all.

(Oh god, I'm going to look so ridiculous after Raw if Danielson doesn't even so much as make an appearance.)

TWICE BITTEN
For the second straight week, The Viper sunk his fangs into The Rated-R Superstar, delivering an RKO to Edge on Raw after intimidating Vickie Guerrero into resigning as new Raw GM. Earlier in the night, WWE's (carnivorous) Apex Predator did the same to rock icon Meat Loaf.

2 TITANS, 2 WORDS
The Champ himself decided that his final confrontation with The Animal at Over the Limit will be an "I Quit" Match. The only way for John Cena or Batista to leave with the WWE Title is to force the other to say two humbling words: "I quit."

REIGN'S LIMIT?
The Hart Dynasty awaits its toughest challenge since capturing the Unified Tag Titles. At Over the Limit, the pink and black pair defends against U.S. Champion The Miz & Chris Jericho - both former holders of the Harts' coveted titles.

IRISH EYES ON CENA
On a special commercial-free Raw, WWE Champion John Cena battles Sheamus to conquer The Celtic Warrior once and for all. But has The Champ put himself in a precarious position with his dangerous foe, days before Over the Limit?

DEAD MEAT
Visiting rock icon Meat Loaf hit the mat faster than a bat out of hell, courtesy of The Viper's RKO.

YYYEAAHHH, BOYYEEEEE
Guest host Flavor Flav challenged William Regal to spit a few bars, as the Englishman freestyle rapped on Raw.

REQUIRED VIEWING
[YOUTUBE]qGt6XSpOG6s[/YOUTUBE]

We're a week away from Over The Limit, a PPV that might not get a lot of viewership because of the Lost Series Finale also being on Sunday. With tonight's episode being commercial-free, the WWE is going to do the hard sell for the PPV, which means that Raw should be fucking awesome, especially when we could be seeing a Danielson/Miz (Pure speculation) match, as well as Sheamus vs. Cena.

I close the OP on this note. Mark Henry truly is the World's Strongest Man:

351c1dz.gif

OMG. I might not watch. Two hours of no commercials, I don't have the attention span...

HELL yea. So glad this is my week with teusday off, so I get to stay up late watching this. Rockin and rollin, ill be here tonight

Yeah, taking Bret Hart away from the Canadian fans to give them a bland fella who's almost an unknown doesn't risk getting him a negative reaction. Not at all.

Sure, it could work out great. But it might also not. I'm not sure why everyone is so CERTAIN he'll be on Raw tonight. He might, but he might not.

Well if Bret puts him over in a promo, and aids him in winning some way, that crowd is gonna pop like a motherfucker. It will be fine.

I could've gone to this RAW since it's here tonight... oh well.

I shall watch from home instead.

Yes, Buzz Aldrin who was one of the men to ever walk on THE MOON is WAY WORSE than Flava Flav, Wayne Brady, 2 rapists, a disgraced gambler, and a has-been singer, amongst others.

Yes, the same Buzz Aldrin that has been out of the public eye for over forty years save for being on Dancing With the Stars belongs on a wrestling program.

The man is an icon and a historic figure. It's not like someone not being in the public eye for a long time has stopped them from booking a guest host before.

He has momentum from Dancing With The Stars, and it's pretty cool that they got a guy who walked on the moon (and he's a tough son of a bitch to boot!) to host Raw.

So we should have George H W Bush host next?

He's a horrible choice and the whole concept is beyond stupid now. These aren't celebrities. They're names that appear on the news once a year.

So we should have George H W Bush host next?

He's a horrible choice and the whole concept is beyond stupid now. These aren't celebrities. They're names that appear on the news once a year.

I wouldn't be opposed to it. Clinton would be an awesome Guest Host as well.

They're not going to stop the guest host stuff any time soon. I've grown to accept it. At least they're not shoehorning them into cutting promos and making matches anymore. They limit their appearances and sometimes we get comedic gold like the video I posted in the OP.

I haven't. These people have nothing to do with wrestling at all and they take up time for other potential, wait for it, WRESTLING MATCHES! BUt hey, we get to hear about Macgruber so all is right with the world.

I haven't. These people have nothing to do with wrestling at all and they take up time for other potential, wait for it, WRESTLING MATCHES! BUt hey, we get to hear about Macgruber so all is right with the world.

The time they'd use for guest host segments would just be taken up for more promos.

The issue with time for wrestling matches is nowhere as obscene as TNA though, and we get wrestling throughout the week on NXT and Smackdown anyway.

The time they'd use for guest host segments would just be taken up for more promos.

The issue with time for wrestling matches is nowhere as obscene as TNA though, and we get wrestling throughout the week on NXT and Smackdown anyway.

Rather than on the flagship show where Buzz Aldrin is requiered. Tell me, what does Aldrin bring to Raw?

Rather than on the flagship show where Buzz Aldrin is requiered. Tell me, what does Aldrin bring to Raw?

As much as any other guest host, except he brings legitimacy as a guy who walked on the goddamn moon. It is one of the greatest human achievements of all time, if not THE greatest. How does he deal with a Moon Landing Conspiracy Douchebag who bothered him, saying it was fake? By PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE. I think that alone gives him enough legitimacy to host Raw.

If you're going to be bullshit about someone hosting Raw, why did you pick Buzz Aldrin and not last week when Flava Flav hosted?

I'm flirting with putting on my "cynical smark" cap this afternoon.

Thats the plan actually, this im sure of.

They are gonna put him over most as possible. They know the WWE crowd may have a bit of trouble connecting with him, so they are gonna give him the hugest push / springboard they can.

If done right, the reaction will be thunderous

As much as any other guest host, except he brings legitimacy as a guy who walked on the goddamn moon. It is one of the greatest human achievements of all time, if not THE greatest. How does he deal with a Moon Landing Conspiracy Douchebag who bothered him, saying it was fake? By PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE. I think that alone gives him enough legitimacy to host Raw.

If you're going to be bullshit about someone hosting Raw, why did you pick Buzz Aldrin and not last week when Flava Flav hosted?

Hated him too, but he's more relevant than Aldrin.

Note: think that's awful, but it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back