COMMERCIAL FREE WWE Raw LD: Enter The Dragon (5/17)

rape and sexual assault are two totally different things, people need to get a fucking clue

no, i believe you're the one who needs to get a fucking clue. I was just going off of what Guy said. He said two rapists, I said he was a fan of forcible entry. Which was pretty much the beginning to allegation number two, along with number one. Except allegation number one was where the word rape popped up. So yeah, kindly get a clue.

no, i believe you're the one who needs to get a fucking clue. I was just going off of what Guy said. He said two rapists, I said he was a fan of forcible entry. Which was pretty much the beginning to allegation number two, along with number one. Except allegation number one was where the word rape popped up. So yeah, kindly get a clue.

I WAS TAKING YOUR SIDE DUMBASS

I'm staying up tonight to watch. Buzz Aldrin, no commercials, possible Bryan Danielson, no idea what else could happen. I'm pumped. Screw NXT.

Hated him too, but he's more relevant than Aldrin.

Note: think that's awful, but it's true.

Fair enough, I'm not going to change your mind on this arguement.

Buzz Aldrin is infinitely more relevant than Flava Flav though. In 50 years, people will most likely be aware of who Aldrin is and what he accomplished, you know, training his ass off for years to get launched in a big hollow tube with a computer that had less processing power than a toy calculator from the dollar store, to land on the moon and walk on it.

Toronto was one of the first few towns to come around to Orton. On the other hand, Edge is from there. Interesting? Certainly more than watching either man wrestle.

351c1dz.gif

:lmao:

I remember busting up when it happened, thanks for jogging my memory.

Not really excited for tonight though. Same thing different week.

Commercial free Raw was fun enough last year in that it was almost like a free PPV. An extremely weak PPV. But a PPV regardless. I think the novelty will still be there tonignt and with a solid main event in Cena vs. Sheamus awaiting us, I'm hoping for a fun evening.

I plan to finish season one of The Wire beforehand though, so Raw might look worse than usual by comparison.

I just hope that Danielson wins tonight against The Miz.

It will be 2 AM in Portugal when RAW starts but I'll watch it anyway :D

I wish I could have found someone to go with me to RAW tonight, but alas I have to watch RAW in Toronto on TV.

I need wrestling friends...

I wish I could have found someone to go with me to RAW tonight, but alas I have to watch RAW in Toronto on TV.

I need wrestling friends...

Eh, wrestling friends can be overrated, one of mine just told me I'm joyless when it comes to wrestling and that I criticize it way too much thereby ruining it for him, hence I'm here in the WZ live discussion and not at his place lol.

Eh, wrestling friends can be overrated, one of mine just told me I'm joyless when it comes to wrestling and that I criticize it way too much thereby ruining it for him, hence I'm here in the WZ live discussion and not at his place lol.

i would be a good wrstling buddy,i hang out here sure but i still MTFO over the smallest stuff...i marked out at Primo v. Carlito on superstars :lmao:

I wish I had wrestling friends, but I'm also happy to watch things by myself.

I can't believe how pumped I am for this RAW. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back