• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Jersey Triad goes to "Raw-Down" 4/19 LD

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1989316 said:
Lets not forget he defeated Edge and Jericho on SD, so its not like he hasn't won a single match. He has looked impressive in all the bouts and I think he is going to have a nice little run with the title. I expect it off him around Summerslam.

I haven't seen but 1 or 2 episodes of Smackdown since 07 so I must have forgot that happened. My point is he is shouldn't the Champion be the best? He loses to everyone really, yea he looks strong in the matches but he still jobs in them, when the Champ should really not lose cleanly. I think Swagger might have a decent reign but it will only be to give him credibility to job to other main eventers in the future. There is really no shame in that seeing that is about what Jericho is. I think he's just going to end up being a lifetime transitional champion making Cena and company look like gold. I just don't think he should be jobbing to everyone while he is champion.

I haven't seen but 1 or 2 episodes of Smackdown since 07 so I must have forgot that happened. My point is he is shouldn't the Champion be the best? He loses to everyone really, yea he looks strong in the matches but he still jobs in them, when the Champ should really not lose cleanly. I think Swagger might have a decent reign but it will only be to give him credibility to job to other main eventers in the future. There is really no shame in that seeing that is about what Jericho is. I think he's just going to end up being a lifetime transitional champion making Cena and company look like gold. I just don't think he should be jobbing to everyone while he is champion.

People have already told you he's not jobbing

Jobbing does not mean losing.

You can't have a 20 minute match agaisnt an almost 20 year vet and dominate most of the match and job!

From what I've read there's no guest host next week. Hopefully that means we stop the comedy and get back to serious stuff.

It's been a Tremendous weird.

Best episode in a long time and best guest host of Raw.

Ok. I was just wanting to know if it was worth going back and watching it on the DVR. I thought it would be cool to see how the writers adapt to the Raw roster being stuck overseas.

Yeah to be fair, this was likely thrown together within the last 24 hours. The comedy stuff likely wasn't going to be this prevelent and there would have been another ShowMiz/Bret interaction. Far different show on paper than what we got.

Yeah to be fair, this was likely thrown together within the last 24 hours. The comedy stuff likely wasn't going to be this prevelent and there would have been another ShowMiz/Bret interaction. Far different show on paper than what we got.

When you consider this plus the punk/Trips promo as well as taker/swagger it's been entertaining (in my opinion)

Doing the job is losing period. There is no if ands or buts about it, it's the fucking definition. Job- a scheduled lose

Well if that is the case then every superstar that has lost a match has jobbed. So Shawn Michaels jobbed to Undertaker, Hulk Hogan jobbed to Ultimate Warrior, John Cena jobbed to Randy Orton, etc...

When people use the term "job" they are usually referring to a guy who lost in a relatively quick fashion while not looking so great in the process (Barry Horrowitz, Brooklyn Brawler, Carlito, Evan Bourne, etc...) hence the term jobber. In your way of saying it every wrestler that loses a match is jobbing and in return is a jobber. You can't win every match.

Edge and Triple H on the same team just doesn't look right lol. Either way should be a half decent main event, faces will probably go over.

All things considered, it's been decent. Also it was a go home show. how much was going to happen in this show anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back