[Official] Jersey Triad goes to "Raw-Down" 4/19 LD

time to go to sleep, wake up, have breakfast, and take a shower. Taker may get to the ring by the time I get up...

Blessing in disguise the Raw plane got stuck. This has been the best episode in forever, and now we get a Taker match when normally he'd be gone until Summerslam.

Note: DO NOT SPOIL IMPACT. Some people want to wait and see it later. Say what happened and you will be banned for one week. No exceptions.

Note: DO NOT SPOIL IMPACT. Some people want to wait and see it later. Say what happened and you will be banned for one week. No exceptions.

That's not against the rules as was covered in week one of the head to head, as said by admin Slyfox.

Amazing what a title can do for a guy's confidence. Also, another new guy getting a push and rubbing elbows with guys like Edge, Jericho and Taker. Can't ask for more.

see I haven't seen Impact but just because that's three people have said something big has happened or not to check new posts has already spoiled it.

Interesting, i remember asking him and he said neh let them do it as it promotes the competition aspect. Probably changed his mind.

I hope Swagger goes over here, Ive enjoyed this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back