5/19/14 Raw LD - No Spoilers!

They are probably keeping Swagger a bit relevant so when Kurt Angle returns to the WWE, he can have a match with him

:shrug:

Don't see what's so special about that match-up,tbh.

Quite a few other superstars I would love to see go against Kurt...Jack doesn't even break into the top10,tbh.

:shrug:

Don't see what's so special about that match-up,tbh.

Quite a few other superstars I would love to see go against Kurt...Jack doesn't even break into the top10,tbh.

People expected Swagger to be the next Kurt. Since that didn't happen I have little desire to see it also.

People expected Swagger to be the next Kurt. Since that didn't happen I have little desire to see it also.

Same here.

Had he not F***ed up...maybe such a match would've been interesting.

But...it didn't and thus, I don't see any appeal in such a match,tbh.

Wasn't going to watch the end of Raw. Found myself sitting here through it to see what happened.
WWE did their job.

They are probably keeping Swagger a bit relevant so when Kurt Angle returns to the WWE, he can have a match with him

Ive been out of the loop lately in regards to current wrestling news.

This Kurt Angle return you speak of...is there legitimate talk of him coming back or wishful thinking??

He's been hinting at leaving TNA and everyone knows his contract ends and that he wants to end his career in WWE. It's going to happen. The question is how soon. But to comment further on my Kurt Angle vs Jack Swagger , the reason I say this match is because I think it's a good return match for him to get a win under his belt plus it would be a great match. I obviously want to see other matches more than this one but this match is good one to start off with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back