Raw LD Thread (7-29-13): NO SPOILERS!

The Butcher

📶
20130724_RAW_Cena_Ryback_Bryan_Kane_LIGHT_C.jpg

WWE.com said:
As Brad Maddox settles into his new role as Raw General Manager, his decisions continue to come under scrutiny from Mr. McMahon, Stephanie and Triple H.

And remember, this Raw is pre-taped. Please don't post any spoilers. It's inconsiderate and against the rules:

Forums rule book said:
Do not post spoilers. A “spoiler” is any information that will happen in the future that is not already common knowledge. For example, revealing the results of a taped episode of WWE Smackdown before the show airs would be considered a “spoiler”. The posting of Spoilers will automatically result in a one point Infraction, and depending upon the severity of the offense, you may be given anywhere from a one point Infraction all the way up to a permanent ban. For the sake of clarity, and because of the locations of the primary wrestling promotions discussed on this board, the WrestleZone Forums will go by the American schedule of television programming. If it has not aired on television in America, it is considered a spoiler.

Loving Raw at the moment, def looking forward to it. Gone are the days of the post-Wrestlemania lull during the summer, MitB was definitely pushed/promoted well to bridge that gap to Summerslam (less so this year, but the quality of Raw/Payback has been great)

This LD tonight is going to be dead because this raw is taped and probably everyone read the spoilers

So Vince thinks both guys in the main event sucks and hopes they both die.

I can't wait to buy this show!

Anyone feel like Vince will tell Orton to cash in on whomever wins, and then Orton becomes Vince's guy in his feud with Orton? Makes sense sees he's just said he doesn't want either Bryan or Cena as WWE champion.

I kinda stopped paying attention, was the last match for the title? Why did AJ throw such a huge fit after the loss?

This is my problem with the current wwe product. PPVs should be the payoff. Why Ziggler and Big E are facing each other on Raw is beyond me. I was liking the storyline but dont have the match already...way too soon. Build it up so the fans WANT the match THEN put it on ppv.

I will now continue to bang my head against the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back