Do I need to...

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
change the title of the "NO SPOILERS ALLOWED - NO EXCEPTIONS!" thread that's stickied in the TNA section to read "MCMAHON BUYS TNA" in order to get you people to read it?

Here's a fresh little reminder for ya:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/announcement.php?f=17

I. Posting Spoilers: Do not post spoilers. A “spoiler” is any information that will happen in the future that is not already common knowledge. For example, revealing the results of a taped episode of WWE Smackdown before the show airs would be considered a “spoiler”. Posting spoilers outside of the designated areas will automatically result in a temporary ONE WEEK BAN. Your first instance will be only the one week ban, but for every instance after, you will receive a week ban and an Infraction.

:banghead:

If it's not in the cage and even if it's in the spoiler tag, infract them. The warning is in the rules.

If it's not in the cage and even if it's in the spoiler tag, infract them. The warning is in the rules.

Oh, I'm aware – I just figured I'd give them the benefit of doubt at first. No more. Getting really tired of having shows spoiled for me despite people not reading something as blatant as that giant warning.

Also proves they never read the rules, either.

Yup. I'm going your route, KB – no more Mr. Nice Guy.

It sucks because it's spoiled for me regardless, but at least I can save a few others from reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back