• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Jersey Triad goes to "Raw-Down" 4/19 LD

Notice something VERY important Taker did at the end: he kicked his leg, selling the work Swagger did on it earlier. Something so tiny, yet it plays back to the earlier stuff in the match. Great thing to do.

That was pointless....really why have undertaker go over there?

Hopefully Swagger wins at Extreme Rules. Didn't expect him to go over Taker, as I expect this to be Taker's last appearance until the Summer time.

So the companies Heavyweight Champion can't get a win on anyone? He just stepped up on his jobbing from Santino to Taker that's all.

JOBBED??? Swagger did not job. He put on a solid match with a fucking legend. He came up short. Despite losing Swagger looked good in the process. I fully expect him to win at Extreme Rules.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1989284 said:
JOBBED??? Swagger did not job. He put on a solid match with a fucking legend. He came up short. Despite losing Swagger looked good in the process. I fully expect him to win at Extreme Rules.

He still did the job, did it for Orton too.. I can see what they're doin with him though, tryin to get him over as a heel champ cuz they really need someone to put on great matches with the faces now that Ortons face, Trips is face, Edge is face. I think he will fill the role wonderfully though. Swagger will be the next jobber champ aka Jericho.

He still did the job, did it for Orton too.. I can see what they're doin with him though, tryin to get him over as a heel champ cuz they really need someone to put on great matches with the faces now that Ortons face, Trips is face, Edge is face. I think he will fill the role wonderfully though. Swagger will be the next jobber champ aka Jericho.

Lets not forget he defeated Edge and Jericho on SD, so its not like he hasn't won a single match. He has looked impressive in all the bouts and I think he is going to have a nice little run with the title. I expect it off him around Summerslam.

Having his first wwe match...the undefeated macgruber :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back