RAW LD 10/5/2015 - Advocate, Beast, RATINGS

The "Oh No You Didn't" moment of Raw. This Revolution has just been incredible. Really showcasing some amazing talents. A women movement the entire world can take notice of. Only thing I would change would be including more Stephanie.

Please tell me you're trolling.

tumblr_inline_nu2e0pRgbu1t8yx1q_500.png

THis is reminding me of the Light Heavyweight division in 1997. You had people like Taka Michinoku and Aguila who could tear the house down, but then you had people like Brian Christopher who were so dull and standard that the other guys had to tone themselves down to let them keep up.

They're hyping this open challenge so much it's probably going to be underwhelming. They are either setting themselves up for failure, or a huge surprise. It's one of the rare occasions I feel like DB really could appear out of nowhere.

I can't decide if I want to top this years Xmas wish list w/WWE Create a Wrestler Action Pack or a Divas replica championship. I'll likely just flip a coin to decide as both are just awesome items.

Question...

Why did Jeff Jarrett leave the WWF in 99/00? Was it because of the Chyna feud?

His contract was expiring. However, it was expiring the night before his big showdown on PPV against Chyna. He held Vince up for something like $300,000 for one night's work (which would be a good Wrestlemania payoff for a big match) and was blackballed immediately.

Summer is Over. Over w/the WWE Universe. She is a modern day Sable. Well a classy and more entertaining version. It took a while but they finally found the perfect talent to fill the role.

RuRu. How freaking adorable!

His contract was expiring. However, it was expiring the night before his big showdown on PPV against Chyna. He held Vince up for something like $300,000 for one night's work (which would be a good Wrestlemania payoff for a big match) and was blackballed immediately.

Thanks. I was just rewatching Survivor Series 98 and Jarrett popped up. I knew it was during the Chyna feud but I couldn't remember the exact details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back