RAW LD 10/5/2015 - Advocate, Beast, RATINGS

Is the sound fucked for you guys or is it just my shitty TV?

Cole seems way loud and JBL is way louder and more clear than Byron.
Byron sounds really muffled.

Kinda wasn't paying attention earlier but guys talking on mics sound weird to me. Sounds like robot voice sound effect.

Susan G. Komen is a piece of shit. To them, it's all about how much money they can make in the name of "awareness" What good is awareness when Komen most likely uses all the money that's supposed to go towards research for her own profit. Therefore, no research can be done because no money is going towards it. The Susan G. Komen Cure thing is all a bunch of bullshit. And how many people actually die from breast cancer nowadays anyway?

Can't believe the less than favorable things I'm reading about Susan G. They are such an amazing group. Those that are employed there make so much money b/c they work so hard and deserve it. I was already planning on making a hefty donation in the name of WWE but I guess I'll have to up the sum to cover those bashing such a remarkable charity.

So glad this match is all about the Kane/Rollins situation and the Dudley Boyz are an after thought. I don't understand why they resigned them. From their ECW & AE antics they are just a nasty reminder of a sick and twisted time in the business.

would be hilarious if Demon Kane was hiding under the ring when the Dudleys went for the Tables.

Wow. What a great segment. Seemed like it flew by. More action like that please. Kane vs. Rollins deserves to close HiaC even on that loaded card. The storytelling has been so money getting fans truly emotionally invested.

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for this bit of nostalgia

[YOUTUBE]/watch?v=9suaCiPixpI[/YOUTUBE]

GOD how I miss those days!

I feel sorry for Banks she's stuck with two sub par talents one sucks and one is mediocre while Sasha is aMazing

Susan G. Komen is a piece of shit. To them, it's all about how much money they can make in the name of "awareness" What good is awareness when Komen most likely uses all the money that's supposed to go towards research for her own profit. Therefore, no research can be done because no money is going towards it. The Susan G. Komen Cure thing is all a bunch of bullshit. And how many people actually die from breast cancer nowadays anyway?

Its not that much, just 12%. :rolleyes:

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/detailedguide/breast-cancer-key-statistics

Thats why I hate people who just talk nonsence without checking any facts. Yes, its all "Big Pharma" freud, keep believing that. :lmao:

The "Oh No You Didn't" moment of Raw. This Revolution has just been incredible. Really showcasing some amazing talents. A women movement the entire world can take notice of. Only thing I would change would be including more Stephanie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back