RAW LD 10/5/2015 - Advocate, Beast, RATINGS

I don't understand how people can praise former Divas like Lita and Trish. They wouldn't make it out of NXT in todays world. Natty and Paige, these are two true greats. Plus they are just so intelligent and beautiful. They should make Smack Down a Divas exclusive show.

I like nattie she is talented in one department but other than that she doesn't stand out, you have Paige who is talented, beautiful and well traveled same with Becky and Sasha. I take nothing away from nattie is has some personality. Also the new girls are making statements that they're here to stay

I don't understand how people can praise former Divas like Lita and Trish. They wouldn't make it out of NXT in todays world. Natty and Paige, these are two true greats. Plus they are just so intelligent and beautiful. They should make Smack Down a Divas exclusive show.

LOL what? That's like saying Austin and Rock wouldn't be able to cut it in todays WWE.

That's how it was pitched back in 1999.

Sin Cara time! He is such an incredible talent. He is just so smooth in his actions. He is like wrestling's version of a baby's butt. He has improved so much such debuting. It's like he is another person.

I love that kind of booking: a lower card guy loses a match he had no chance of winning, Owens gets to be a dominant jerk and you save the big showdowns for later. Everyone wins.

Is the sound fucked for you guys or is it just my shitty TV?

Cole seems way loud and JBL is way louder and more clear than Byron.
Byron sounds really muffled.

It would be awesome if DX came back to battle w/New Day. Not the Attitude Era DX but the more family friendly version we got not so long ago. The AE version was much too trashy for my taste. Maybe they get the best DX version even assembled and bring in Hornswoggle to even the odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back