Raw LD 4/8/13: "The Champ is Here"...But Who Else?

Why is everybody saying it is a heel turn? It looked more like a Kane type of folder role to me. Monster that is killing everybody just because he can and then loses on PPVs to the bigger stars.

Um, I dunno...because he very obviously attacked the top babyface? :shrug:

The Rock was sooo being booked like a heel in the last two leadups to WM... :rolleyes:

Cena's a heel to at least half the crowd now anyway. They can get away with Face vs. Face programs like Cena vs. Ryback.

Since when is atacking Cena counts as a heel turn. :)

Kiding a little. He was just usual "Monster Ryback" with his "Feed me more" chants, not a heel turn by any way. Just maked a statement and probably maked tripple threat at Extreame Rules for WWE title. He started to lose momentum so its a good thing for him. Probably not going over Cena now but who knows what future holds...

If he had attacked Cena and left Henry alone, I'd agree. Not how it happened. Definitely not a heel turn.

:banghead:

Um, "continuing to be a pristine babyface Ryback" helps Cena up...stares at him...then points to the belt. Followed by feed me more chants.

Attacking top babyface without provocation = heel turn. Did you not hear how the announcers were reacting?

Dude Ryback has never been a pristine babyface. He's been willing to beat the shit out of babyfaces along with heels. Or did what he do to Santino literally two weeks before Mania not count?

:banghead:

Um, "continuing to be a pristine babyface Ryback" helps Cena up...stares at him...then points to the belt. Followed by feed me more chants.

Attacking top babyface without provocation = heel turn. Did you not hear how the announcers were reacting?

By that logic Y2J turned heel tonight too...

Dude Ryback has never been a pristine babyface. He's been willing to beat the shit out of babyfaces along with heels. Or did what he do to Santino literally two weeks before Mania not count?

The announcers weren't having conniptions when Ryback was slamming around Santino. They laughed. They had conniptions when he Shell Shocked Cena. So...no. It doesn't count.

The turn is evident in the announcers. Pretty clear.

troll2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back