• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Performs Illusions. Tricks Are Something ****es Do For Money or Cocaine (3/8)

Interaction with Mr. McMahon is a good thing for everyone. His segments are done well 9 times out of 10, and it certainly puts the spotlight on whomever is involved.

I physically need Batista to win the match at Mania. I want Cena to win in kayfabe, but Batista's winning would make this feud epic. If Cena wins, it's over. It Dave wins, it keeps going.

I physically need Batista to win the match at Mania. I want Cena to win in kayfabe, but Batista's winning would make this feud epic. If Cena wins, it's over. It Dave wins, it keeps going.

If they're not closing the show, then Dave has a shot. But if they're the headlining act, it's all Cena. Cena's their top guy, and he hasn't closed the show with a win since WM23.

Enjoyable Monday. Both shows were good. I preferred RAW's main event, though, held my interest, and I preferred TNA's body.

If they're not closing the show, then Dave has a shot. But if they're the headlining act, it's all Cena. Cena's their top guy, and he hasn't closed the show with a win since WM23.

I don't think there's any way HBK/Taker don't main event.

I really hope Dave wins too. He's been awesome since turning heel.

So, I know I'm not the only one who DVRed Raw, let's do this shit. Started watching Impact and couldn't turn it off, absolutely amazing show from them tonight, one of the best Impacts I've ever seen.

Just turned Raw on, nice to see Taker out first.

Oh and yes, I'll merge this into the main LD thread once we're through obviously, to avoid clutter.

Coolio. Pretty awesome promo thus far from Undertaker to open Raw. I have to say I'm looking forward to HBK/Taker 2 moreso than any match since atleast last summer (Punk vs. Hardy at Summerslam).

Nice, Taker/HBK 2 will be No DQ, no countout (obviously). Good stuff, I think they really are going to try and put on like the best fucking match EVER.

Solid so far. The TNA marks crack me up. "Raw sucked! I hae no idea what happened on it but it sucked!"

I agree. Awesome opening segment from Raw without a doubt, got me even more hyped for HBK/Taker 2.

See? I told you I wasn't biased. I really really like what both companies are doing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back