Raw LD Performs Illusions. Tricks Are Something ****es Do For Money or Cocaine (3/8)

Awesome thing about doing this late LD? I get to just skip all of the commercials.

Oh, Kelly Kelly you trashy ****e, why aren't you in my pants?

Eve is just epic.

She really is, isn't she? Only a few months ago did I really notice just how damn gorgeous she really is. Maybe she can't wrestle but she's hot enough to entertain me.

I just finished the diva's tag match, fast forwarding and watching a rebound of Smackdown.

I think I like Show-Miz more than I did Jerishow frankly. Big Show is just the kind of muscle back up that a guy like Miz could use to elevate himself even further.

Yeah Miz is talking. for the life of me I'm amazed at him. Name anyone to come as far as he has in 2 years.

Not bad company. But I don't think Rock was ever as bad as Miz was when he started. Also Rock got the mega push from the start.

Batista vs. Cena. The graphic just looks awesome.

Should be good. Like I've been slowly admitting lately, I've become a fan of Cena, and Batista has been far more tolerable as a heel than he has been in years. They had a very good match at Summerslam 08, so I have no doubts it should be good again at Mania.

But don't tell anyone I'm looking forward to see a Cena/Batista match. All of my smark credibility? Absolutely fucking gone.

Fairly entertaining Raw so far, but it feels like business as usual whereas Impact felt like just a massive deal from start to finish. Liking what I've seen thus far though.

This Orton-Legacy handicap match has actually been pretty damn good.

Yep. Raw was good tonight. That's the thing: without spoiling it, they hae a BIG night next week. impact tonight felt like they threw everything they had to have one good night. Next week has me worried.

Alright TM, lets see what we have here. Two guys cutting at eachother, so far so good, hopefully they do an epic video again.

Something I love about Raw that TNA doesn't have: recaps. It makes it very easy to keep up with what's goign on. It's a smart idea to have them as people that might not see every show have zero problems jumping straight in and being caught up.

Yeah I get what you're saying, but I think if TNA can maintain the momentum they had tonight and the WWE keeps presenting their shows as very low-key, non-major shows, I think TNA can definitely gain some ground over time. I have a shit load of faith in the marketing genius of Bischoff man.

Ugh...damnit Michael Cole, I KNOW Raw is the longest running episodic cable television show, STOP FUCKING TELLING ME EVERY WEEK!

Triple H coming out now to cut a promo on Sheamus I presume, should be good. I'm definitely interested to see how those two will work together, Hunter always seems to step his game up a bit when he's facing one of his "proteges", as Sheamus reportedly is.

Thing is though, what happens when TNA falters? They did last week. As Dreamer says, if you have the best show in the world, it doesn't matter if no one is watching it.

She really is, isn't she? Only a few months ago did I really notice just how damn gorgeous she really is. Maybe she can't wrestle but she's hot enough to entertain me.

I just finished the diva's tag match, fast forwarding and watching a rebound of Smackdown.

I think I like Show-Miz more than I did Jerishow frankly. Big Show is just the kind of muscle back up that a guy like Miz could use to elevate himself even further.

I actually just want to disagree with you respectfully. Eve has actually looked pretty good in the ring lately, and not just because she's pretty. She's been hitting that flip, and that finish today with the top rop armbar was pretty sick looking. She has natural athleticism, and if she continues on this rate, she has the potential to be one of the better Divas in ring wise. Hell, she might already be in that position and she's only going to get better. I'm really starting to get behind her as a wrestler.

Oh I can't say I've paid very much attention to Eve's inring skills as of late JJYanks, I really kind of zone out usually with the WWE Divas as most of them can't wrestle for shit. I've never found myself stopping during one of her matches and saying "Damn she can't wrestle" though, so that's a big plus compared to a bunch of the other divas.

I understand where you're coming from, but yea, you should check her out next time, she's getting to be quite good. They should showcase it by getting her involved with someone better than Masters so she can hit a huge move on a guy like Lita used to do. She would get over that way and could gain that type of popularity that Divas really don't get.

He didn't say that. He was mentioning how guys who got the best of him at Mania went on to big things and he referenced Cena and Batista but not Undertaker. It makes sense because Taker was an 11 year veteran at that point and wasn't in it "for the rub". Cena and Batista did get the rub from it and that's why they were references and Taker was not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back