WWE Monday Night RAW LD 6/10/13

I've tried to get my mother to try out for the show but she doesn't like the "attitude" portion of the show. The woman that won, I think two seasons ago, was a food stylist like my mother, only she was far less talented.

Strange, because of the two shows, MasterChef is far less about the attitude. It's more like Top Chef, so if she likes that show, that may help. But, I think Gordon's rep supercedes him.

There's a passing resemblance. Put a backwards cap on him, and I think it might be more evident.

They should team him and Kane together as cops, and I've Kane Kabal's blades.

That would be money

Strange, because of the two shows, MasterChef is far less about the attitude. It's more like Top Chef, so if she likes that show, that may help. But, I think Gordon's rep supercedes him.

I know, but she still doesn't want to do it. Plus she's over 60 and in ailing health, so allot of the physical stuff she wouldn't be able to do. I'm sure she's probably met Ramsey before since she's worked in the food marketing industry for 40 years and traveled everywhere.

Kane as the voice of reason? That's new. He was getting so worked up I thought he was going to pop a blood vessel.

Bring back Glacier while they're at it.

Should get Raven to play Smoke.

I know, but she still doesn't want to do it. Plus she's over 60 and in ailing health, so allot of the physical stuff she wouldn't be able to do. I'm sure she's probably met Ramsey before since she's worked in the food marketing industry for 40 years and traveled everywhere.

I can imagine that was not a pleasant meeting with him. Though in his other shows, he comes off less... You know, him. But I can totally see the physical element not working out. Does she like cooking for large amounts of people now?

Also, that segment from Kane made me forgive him for some of the bad angles he's been involved in

Heyman saves the day. I hope Axel wins. Barrett and Miz are horrible these days.

Curtis needs to let Heyman do the talking, though.

You know, Curtis Axel speaks a lot more like Rick Rude

Hmmm... I get why WWE wouldn't let him use the Hennig name now

Boy I like ziggler but keeping That title on him and not having him on tv really devalued the title credibility.. He'll I'm looking more forward to the intercontenental title match them the world title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back