• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (7-8-13): They're Here.

The Butcher

📶
20130701_LIGHT_RAW-preview_wyatt_C-homepage.jpg

WWE.com said:
A night of big beginnings and potential ends will unfold on July 8 when Bray Wyatt and his family finally arrive on Monday Night Raw after weeks of eerie dispatches from their cabin in the woods. But while the Wyatts make their long-awaited debut, Vickie Guerrero finds herself in the proverbial hot seat after Stephanie McMahon set her up for a job evaluation.

Run.

i really just hope that the wyatt family make a HUGE debut and live up to the hype, not just showing up randomly and cut a random promo. i want them to do something huge, like interrupt triple h.. triple h is a huge star, a 13 time world champion. sadly, he is only a part timer right now, and he is 44 years old. at that age and status, he should be putting over newer stars, especially the wyatt family. what better to do than to have the wyatt family destroy hhh?

I'm leaning towards more of a Flock treatment; they'd just sit and observe until the opportune moment to strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back