• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (7-8-13): They're Here.

:lmao:

Complain to you!? I'm not the one complaining about the segment or the act. Don't project your bullshit onto me. Those people paid their money to chant whatever they please. Spare me your indignation.

What's worse, every dipshit with a blog, podcast, or column will mention the chants. Rather than just focusing on the debut, they'll wag their cubby fingers at people who spent their hard-earned cash to see a show and enjoy themselves.

No... you're just complaining about anyone who disagrees with the idiot smark fans that help ruin gimmicks so they can show everyone how smart they are.

It always makes me laugh when people use the defense "while they paid their money, they can chant what they want". Technically... yeah they can. It doesn't mean they should though, or that it's right.

And yeah, every dipshit with a blog, podcast or column will mention it... because shit like that actually pisses people off. It's always a small group of smarks that starts that shit, and not a big majority. Then it steamrolls from there. Everyone wants to enjoy the show... and believe it or not, most people don't find smarks entertaining.

No... you're just complaining about anyone who disagrees with the idiot smark fans that help ruin gimmicks so they can show everyone how smart they are.

It always makes me laugh when people use the defense "while they paid their money, they can chant what they want". Technically... yeah they can. It doesn't mean they should though, or that it's right.

And yeah, every dipshit with a blog, podcast or column will mention it... because shit like that actually pisses people off. It's always a small group of smarks that starts that shit, and not a big majority. Then it steamrolls from there. Everyone wants to enjoy the show... and believe it or not, most people don't find smarks entertaining.

I bet you fucking eat it up when the same smart crowds blow the roof off of the building. Everyone does. You want to have your cake and eat it too, just like every other hypocrite wrestling fan who takes shit too seriously. You want the crowd to act how you want. If they're too quiet, you bitch. If they chant something you don't want them to, you bitch. There's no pleasing people like you. Give me a break. There is no "technically" when you buy a ticket. They were enjoying themselves, and that's their right.

God show. Glad I wasnt the onlyone noticing that "Michael Mcguilty" titantron when Christian comed up lol.

Vickie did good job on yelling and that look on Maddoxes face was legendary. Dunno where they are going with it but liked the segment...

Wyatts did good job and Bryan was awesome as always. Looking forward for MiTB. :)

I bet you fucking eat it up when the same smart crowds blow the roof off of the building. Everyone does. You want to have your cake and eat it too, just like every other hypocrite wrestling fan who takes shit too seriously. You want the crowd to act how you want. If they're too quiet, you bitch. If they chant something you don't want them to, you bitch. There's no pleasing people like you. Give me a break. There is no "technically" when you buy a ticket. They were enjoying themselves, and that's their right.

Glad you know me so well.

Like I said, if these fans you're defending end up killing this gimmick (and it's not like it hasn't happened before), I hope you're happy with it.

Now excuse me, but I've gotta work on some chants for Wrestlemania this year. I bet ones like "Mean Mark Callous", "Terra Ryzing", "Flex Kavana", "Prototype" and others will really go over well. Maybe we can even sit together. I'm sure you'd love it.

The boring chants been around for as long as I can remember, and it's not something the WWE has ever 'allowed'. It's something they really can't control...

well they can control it. They simply have to stop putting on segments that people consider boring :)

When the fans chant something you agree with, you're all smiles. When they don't, you whine like a baby. I don't need to know you to know that you're a hypocrite. Good night and have fun working on those chants!

It was only 2 years ago. Maybe the WWE shouldn't push talent up and slap two generic first names on said talent, and then decide they want to do something else with them.
oh come on shocky (almost wanted to call you by your first name lol) you know it takes just one fan to ruin it. I know Harris was a terrible gimmick but fresh starts have happened. Just fans being dumb
That's another thing about it, though. All it takes is for a couple pockets of smarks in the crowd to stir shit up.

agreed

I agree that it's dumb of the fans to take over a show, but we've been watching long enough to know that's going to happen. This is on the WWE and their terrible developmental system over the last few years. Slapping two generic names on a guy, and then pushing them onto National TV (NXT) when they weren't ready has blown up three years later.

Hell, Albert went away for years, came back with a new gimmick, got the treatment from the Smarks. Ryback didn't get Skip chants because the WWE was too busy making him a Goldberg clone, and the fans nailed them for that.

The best course of action would be for the WWE to acknowledge Husky Harris. Paul Heyman reintroduced Curtis Axel, and acknowledged the name chance as a rebranding, the Smarks leave him alone. Someone else mentioned this, have Harris basically say that Harris is dead, and move on. The Smarks want acknowledgment, and they'll hound and hound until they get it.

A good gimmick will make people forget. Brock had to deal with Goldberg chants for the first few months of his career. By the time he squeezed the life out of Hogan, they were gone. Ryback has to deal with the Goldberg chants, because, despite what this forum says, he's a bland, one dimensional wrestler with no identity. Harris needs to acknowledge, then move on.

I agree that it's dumb of the fans to take over a show, but we've been watching long enough to know that's going to happen. This is on the WWE and their terrible developmental system over the last few years. Slapping two generic names on a guy, and then pushing them onto National TV (NXT) when they weren't ready has blown up three years later.
Im not denying that. When McGillicutty and Harris debuted I said those cheesy names would haunt them.

The best course of action would be for the WWE to acknowledge Husky Harris . Paul Heyman reintroduced Curtis Axel, and acknowledged the name chance as a rebranding, the Smarks leave him alone. Someone else mentioned this, have Harris basically say that Harris is dead, and move on. The Smarks want acknowledgment, and they'll hound and hound until they get it.
What's the best course of action for that? Saying the two guys with him basically killed Husky? You will need a reason. saying he's dead wont work.

A good gimmick will make people forget. Brock had to deal with Goldberg chants for the first few months of his career. By the time he squeezed the life out of Hogan, they were gone. Ryback has to deal with the Goldberg chants, because, despite what this forum says, he's a bland, one dimensional wrestler with no identity. Harris needs to acknowledge, then move on.

I don't disagree with this. Just need a way to kill Husky Harris

What's the best course of action for that? Saying the two guys with him basically killed Husky? You will need a reason. saying he's dead wont work.

I don't disagree with this. Just need a way to kill Husky Harris

It's a creepy cult gimmick, it really doesn't need to be elaborately explained. The Smarks just need some sort of acknowledgment. A simple explanation is all that is needed. Like I said earlier, Heyman never brought up McGuilicuty by name, but mentioned rebranding.

It's a creepy cult gimmick, it really doesn't need to be elaborately explained. The Smarks just need some sort of acknowledgment. A simple explanation is all that is needed. Like I said earlier, Heyman never brought up McGuilicuty by name, but mentioned rebranding.

I guess. But I don't think i'd buy it. Oh well, we have to see where it goes from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back